Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls - do you fake enjoyment?

Of course not....I would never do that.....:verygood:

Just read the post from other threads here. Every guy that claims, "I make her orgasm every time" or "my wife/gf climaxes every time we have sex". You can safely assume either they are lying or their significant other is faking it.

RD

Just read the post from other threads here. Every guy that claims, "I make her orgasm every time" or "my wife/gf climaxes every time we have sex". You can safely assume either they are lying or their significant other is faking it.

RD

^^^^^This! :)

Dont worry about it. Some do, some dont. If they arent having fun and arent saying what they want, what can you do?

RD

Sucks to be you guys then.

Been with my wife for about 6 years and there has been probably 3 times that she wasn't able to come for some reason.

A lot of couples sexual problems Imo is caused by the wife.

A woman is like a combination lock and without direction how is the man supposed to know what she likes or dislikes?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using EliteFitness

Sucks to be you guys then.

Been with my wife for about 6 years and there has been probably 3 times that she wasn't able to come for some reason.

A lot of couples sexual problems Imo is caused by the wife.

A woman is like a combination lock and without direction how is the man supposed to know what she likes or dislikes?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using EliteFitness

But can a combination lock fake like it is open????

It's not rocket science guys.
Either slam the bitch so she feels like a virgin again, or go deep grind her with some force nice n slow until your red raw.
Get some self control.
Don't forget foreplay, before and during.
And don't ever forget to show your the man, strong touch, feel n apprciate her body.

An you won't ever have a problem ;)
Good luck fellas lol.

P.s the lil fella sits at the top of boat if that helps LOL!

Top Bottom