Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend is too sore from sex

Vectork39

my girl is about 5"2 and less than 100lbs, so you can already see the problem....wel this weekend when i slept over we fucked like rabbits, but after a while she couldnt take it anymore, the whole vagina area got slighltly swollen. any idea on how remedy this situation?

get her to sit in some water in the tub, warm water with baking soda in it. It will ease the pain and make the swelling go down
not too hot of water tho, just hot enough that she can stand and soak for a while. baking soda is the bomb for alot of stuff

I hate to say it but GG is right dude. This weekend was one of those situations. I was taking to long to cum and she kept cumming. She was wet to the point that she was dripping, but thats gets me hotter. We had to stop.

Plus we had done it twice during the day earlier so that didnt help.

dekaxx,

she was well lubed..to the point the bed was wet. put some lube on your arm. with the other hand rub your finger on the spot with some pressure back and forth. No matter how much lube you use it will eventually get sore.

not change that to a thrusting situation that last anywear from 30 minutes to an hour.

Top Bottom