Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this girl is chasing me, but................

Pschidt

Ok. So there is this really cute girl who has been acting extremely interested in me. She text messages me at least twice a day, she messages me on myspace frequently, and as soon as I get on AIM, she is the first person to message me. She compliments me alot. And she shows up to every gig I play at in-town. So unless Im just retarded, I think she digs me.

BUT....
she has a bloody boyfriend. She kept asking me to do stuff with her and I would jokingly say "You have to break up with your b/f first" When we flirt sometimes I'll suggest we make out, and she's like "I have a boyfriend" She is constantly complaining about how they fight. That he never takes her out. And when I see her at bars or when Im playing, my friends say she blatantly ogles me, even while her b/f is there!

Im merely concerned that she just wants me around to make her feel good about herself (pick up the b/f slack) and that she has no intentions of dropping the douchebag that is her b/f. Is there anything else I can do to move things along? The girl is hot as hell, and she's really cool, but I just don't want to waste my time with someone who is just a tease.

suggestions?

Last edited:
It sounds like she's looking to jump ship, but not until she gets the signal from you that you're willing to be the next cruise. Just my observation from what you've described. I could be way off.

damn. i almost forgot about this thread.
update: we hooked up. sex wasn't that great. im glad i didn't waste alot of time on her. already moved on.

Top Bottom