Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gf shows friends my nake pics?

kiwee

Banned
ya so when i first started datin this girl, she tells me, "sexually ill do whatever you want, but no 3 some". so a few months into the relationship, we all go out and then hit dinner afterwards. obviously we are all drunk and im sitting next to my girl, so half joking and half trying to get her in the mood i show her a naked pic of me on my cell and ask her "in or out?". now her friend is sitting across from us, and she says show that to her, im like um okkk? then she tells me to flip through pics and she sees one thats, pretty much, all genitals and then says "THAT ONE THAT ONE!" im like, what about it? she goes show her that one, which i do.......next morning, that same friend comes over the house, and i tell my girl, "listen, keep her outside im naked and hungover, so im stayin in bed", lo and behold, i pass out and 2hrs lata, who does my gf bring in the room? that friend who yells to me, "do you remember our 3 some last night?" (now keep in mind i have no clothes on and my gf doesnt even warn me that shes bring this friend into the room)...anywho, she recently went away to school and she just told me that all the pics ive been sending her, she shows to her femal classmates? (except for cock ones) she literally told me to take a pic for her in a tarzan gstring to send her for her bday, and then she calls me sayin the girls loved it...IS SHE TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING? SHE MADE IT QUITE OBIVOUS SHE DIDNT WANT A 3 SOME, SO WHAT DOES THIS BEHAVIOUR MEAN?

She's cheatin on you, bro.

"She's cheating on you, bro." is the first line in all gf/bf type threads. It's in the Terms Of Service.

Why are you asking these types of questions? Are you planning to marry this girl or do you know when you're going to dump her? Why do you care? Let me help you. You're going to dump her before the 1st year anniversary because..."she's cheating on you, bro".

lmao! i want to know what this type of behaviour means...i have no prob stayin with her, but this is the only odd behaviour that she demonstrates

her and her friends are laughing at you

thats it.
their all gonna laugh at you, nnnooooooooooooooooo!
their all gonna laugh at you, nnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo!

on a more serious note, you do realize pics of this nature can never be deleted now. she, and whoever she sent the pics to, control whether or not you end up on the internet. you have no control now. better get something on her for collateral damage. when this goes south, you go forever on the intarweb.

Top Bottom