Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gf shows friends my nake pics?

yeah post her nude/non nudes on here and be like "oooh my buddies on EF say thanx!"

i think that chick was testing you in a twisted way... by YOU showing her friends when asked to (even though SHE told you to you're in the clear in your mind and in ours) but in a chix mind you're a future cheater and now she's just in it for the security of a titled relationship fuck buddy. she'll never get more emotional/mental interest in you. you want proof? break up with her. you'll never see her again EVER!!! you're nothing more than a trophy.

if i was in your situation i'd be cool with it. kinda hot knowing my chick was showing off my junk to her friends and in the event of a breakup she just lined up chix for you. so she = the dummy.

test her ass... ask for some of her friends # that liked your pix and when she asks why say something dumb like i want their opinions on pictures i send YOU from now on. if she says ok she's a slut and i want her # asafp

technically that dumb chick just gave you a loop hole for ever cheating on her... you could just play the mental abuse part and be like "well i was so used to you whoring me out i got used to it."

and post some pix of her you crib midget. they don't have to be nudes. and maybe if you grew a stache like woots she'd quit being a cawk peddler to her friends.

post pix of her friends too

yeah post her nude/non nudes on here and be like "oooh my buddies on ef say thanx!"

i think that chick was testing you in a twisted way... By you showing her friends when asked to (even though she told you to you're in the clear in your mind and in ours) but in a chix mind you're a future cheater and now she's just in it for the security of a titled relationship fuck buddy. She'll never get more emotional/mental interest in you. You want proof? Break up with her. You'll never see her again ever!!! You're nothing more than a trophy.

If i was in your situation i'd be cool with it. Kinda hot knowing my chick was showing off my junk to her friends and in the event of a breakup she just lined up chix for you. So she = the dummy.

Test her ass... Ask for some of her friends # that liked your pix and when she asks why say something dumb like i want their opinions on pictures i send you from now on. If she says ok she's a slut and i want her # asafp

titcr

It's time for some make up sex. You better be rough on her.

all the pics ive been sending her, she shows to her femal classmates? (except for cock ones) she literally told me to take a pic for her in a tarzan gstring to send her for her bday, and then she calls me sayin the girls loved it...IS SHE TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING? SHE MADE IT QUITE OBIVOUS SHE DIDNT WANT A 3 SOME, SO WHAT DOES THIS BEHAVIOUR MEAN?
your the class clown and you dont even go to school with them...

Top Bottom