Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gf shows friends my nake pics?

na im not important enough to ruin my life with those pics..but if they are laughing why does she wana have sex everyday? she looks good enough to get better so theres no reason to keep fukin me

na im not important enough to ruin my life with those pics..but if they are laughing why does she wana have sex everyday? she looks good enough to get better so theres no reason to keep fukin me

not now. but what about in 10 or 15 or 20 years. im not being paranoid, im just talking facts. they have these pics forever if they like. can use them whenever they like. my wifes a teacher and she brings home shit about cyber issues. this is an example of a mistake that commonly happens. one of the main reasons i wont show upper body pics. i have recognizeable tats.

women always say shit that isnt true... fuck I always say shit that isnt true to women... If the vibe tells you she wants a threesome she more than likley wants a threesome. If shes sharing pictures the other girls must a have some interest to be looking. I'd recomend joking about the issue to the both of them and seeing how it plays out. If not then hey it was just a joke!The pictures though... thats a different story... I'd watch out with that!

not now. but what about in 10 or 15 or 20 years. im not being paranoid, im just talking facts. they have these pics forever if they like. can use them whenever they like. my wifes a teacher and she brings home shit about cyber issues. this is an example of a mistake that commonly happens. one of the main reasons i wont show upper body pics. i have recognizeable tats.

good points

What a hoe

Top Bottom