Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GF has been / likes to be tied up and/or blindfolded... what do I do?

Synpax

I light her up like no one else ever has. Even when she's on the top I'm the one doing almost all the work. Start to stop she usually comes in the double digits each session and I can last forever. We're really good together and she is very bi-curious and just great on every front. I don't want to loose her and satisfying her gives me more happiness than anything else.

She has been with other guys and done some crazy stuff. One thing she mentioned enjoying was being tied up (in a chair?), blind-folded, and both.

Question is, what do I do as I tie her up and after she is tied up?

What do I do with the blindfolded thing?

I mean, I could just fuck her like I would otherwise, but ... I'd like to act like I know what I am doing and not have to do the very unsexy thing of ask for direction DURING.

Synpax said:
I light her up like no one else ever has. Even when she's on the top I'm the one doing almost all the work. Start to stop she usually comes in the double digits each session and I can last forever. We're really good together and she is very bi-curious and just great on every front. I don't want to loose her and satisfying her gives me more happiness than anything else.

She has been with other guys and done some crazy stuff. One thing she mentioned enjoying was being tied up (in a chair?), blind-folded, and both.

I mean, I could just fuck her like I would otherwise, but ... I'd like to act like I know what I am doing and not have to do the very unsexy thing of ask for direction DURING.

Send her over to my house and I'll let you know how it went.
:Chef:

Unless you mis-entered your gender in your profile, that ain't happening.

So anyone going to save me the trouble of asking the librarian?

I have a friend who is into this type of thing as well. Some ideas I've come up with are:

1. Tie her up blindfolded and spreadeagle, then leave the room for a few minutes so she doesn't know where you are. Come back with a piece of semi-melted ice and rub it over her nipple and pussy. DO NOT get on the bed before you do it. Ideally she won't know you're back in the room til she feels the ice against her skin. hot wax is another idea.

2. Get one of those long feathers and drag it over her body

3. Insert a remote control vibrator into her pussy and whisper dirty stuff in her ear while you adjust the speed of the vibe if possible.

4. kneel between her legs and play with a vibe; when she's just starting to cum, but not there yet, withdraw the vibe and make her beg for it; then put yourself in and finish her off.

5. Blindfold and cuff her hands behind her back then take her in the ass like that.

6. I like to put her on her back and cuff the hands to the headboard directly behind her head then pull her body so her arms are outstretched; rest her hips on your thighs; dick in ass and vibe on clit.

The general theme is to make it so she doesn't know where or how she's going be touched next. nipple clamps (clothespins) are an idea. Push the limits a lil bit but have a 'safe' word pre-arranged so if you do something she's not comfy with she can say that word and you HAVE to stop what you're doing no questioned asked. Personally, we use the word "safe". simple enough

Last edited:
Synpax said:

Dude, very easy, do her in the ass. Gape that ass with no mercy. And if you feel really hardcore, then do her a Dirty Sanchez...

manny78 said:
Dude, very easy, do her in the ass. Gape that ass with no mercy. And if you feel really hardcore, then do her a Dirty Sanchez...

Already been there - but no Mr. Sanchez for either of us, I'm sure.

Dial_tone said:
I have a friend who is into this type of thing as well. Some ideas I've come up with are:

You sure know a lot for a guy with his PC specs in his sig.

How do I get her tied spreadeagle? Not sure how to get her feet tied.

Now this is a good thread here...

As stated above, the idea is so that she doesnt know from where or when or by what she is going to be touched with next. For that reason, I actually prefer not to tie my wife up on the bed a lot. I seem to be able to drive her way more nuts if I have her on a surface where I can move around undetected so she has no idea where I am or what I am doing until its too late. If youre on a bed, she can hear and feel the change in the matress as you move around and it takes away from the surprise aspect of things... just kinda limits the experience.

What I like to do sometimes is I have a futon matress that I put in the middle of our living room floor. Its large enough where she can lay comfortably, however small enough where I can move around her without even getting on it if I dont want to so she has no idea where I am.

We usually use long silkscarves to tie her down with. They are soft and sensual but can still be tied down pretty hard without providing much discomfort. If in the living room on the floor like that, I will usually tie one leg of hers by her anlkle to one leg of our couch, and the other ankle to the other far leg of the couch. Then I will tie her wrists to each corner of our tv stand. This pretty much gives me free reign over her entire body.

Now, what you do in this situation is up to what you are trying to accomplish, simple. Are you tryin to have a freaky fuck fetish night, or a sensual love making occasion etc? So decide on your goals and work from there.

For example if you want to go more romantic, go with the candle light, blindfold, dust-feather ticklers, chocolate covered sweets and deserts etc, massage oil and give a good rub down... long soft oral sex.... drive her wild.

However if you are up for a more kinky night, go with the also above mentioned nipple clamps, hot wax, sex toys, heated lube etc... spice it up.

But regardless of what route you choose to go... guess what. You wont look bad cause the bitch cant see you! As long as you do things she likes, she wont know how awkward you might look while trying to pull it off cause shes smoothass blindfolded. It made it a lot easier for me my first time, having comfort knowing that I could sit and think on what I was going to do and how I was going to do it without having her staring at me like a deer in headlights just waiting... Instead shes there unable to see and "anticipating" whats going to happen.

It can be a lot of fun man. Goodluck and let us know how it goes
:coffee:

Dude why am I not surprised you're the expert at this?? Way to go and great ideas. LOL

immortalis said:
Now this is a good thread here...

As stated above, the idea is so that she doesnt know from where or when or by what she is going to be touched with next. For that reason, I actually prefer not to tie my wife up on the bed a lot. I seem to be able to drive her way more nuts if I have her on a surface where I can move around undetected so she has no idea where I am or what I am doing until its too late. If youre on a bed, she can hear and feel the change in the matress as you move around and it takes away from the surprise aspect of things... just kinda limits the experience.

What I like to do sometimes is I have a futon matress that I put in the middle of our living room floor. Its large enough where she can lay comfortably, however small enough where I can move around her without even getting on it if I dont want to so she has no idea where I am.

We usually use long silkscarves to tie her down with. They are soft and sensual but can still be tied down pretty hard without providing much discomfort. If in the living room on the floor like that, I will usually tie one leg of hers by her anlkle to one leg of our couch, and the other ankle to the other far leg of the couch. Then I will tie her wrists to each corner of our tv stand. This pretty much gives me free reign over her entire body.

Now, what you do in this situation is up to what you are trying to accomplish, simple. Are you tryin to have a freaky fuck fetish night, or a sensual love making occasion etc? So decide on your goals and work from there.

For example if you want to go more romantic, go with the candle light, blindfold, dust-feather ticklers, chocolate covered sweets and deserts etc, massage oil and give a good rub down... long soft oral sex.... drive her wild.

However if you are up for a more kinky night, go with the also above mentioned nipple clamps, hot wax, sex toys, heated lube etc... spice it up.

But regardless of what route you choose to go... guess what. You wont look bad cause the bitch cant see you! As long as you do things she likes, she wont know how awkward you might look while trying to pull it off cause shes smoothass blindfolded. It made it a lot easier for me my first time, having comfort knowing that I could sit and think on what I was going to do and how I was going to do it without having her staring at me like a deer in headlights just waiting... Instead shes there unable to see and "anticipating" whats going to happen.

It can be a lot of fun man. Goodluck and let us know how it goes
:coffee:
:) :) :) :)

Synpax said:
You sure know a lot for a guy with his PC specs in his sig.

How do I get her tied spreadeagle? Not sure how to get her feet tied.

I have some straps that came with a bike shipping box that work pretty well...one end on her ankle and the other down around the leg of the bed. sometimes I do her with the arms directly out to the sides and the legs tied behind the knee to the headboard. that way she's in the position of you on top with her legs pinned over your shoulders. She likes the booty play. :)

Top Bottom