Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GF has been / likes to be tied up and/or blindfolded... what do I do?

I do this type of stuff quite often.

And while I definitely agree with a lot of the suggestions in this thread, I am not one to have a gameplan or specific "tactics" I use.

Go with the flow. Just remember the top line necessities:

- TEASE her. That is what all of this is about. Sex is ALWAYS better when there is tension and you make her wait for it and want it so bad she is going to burst.
- Talk to her. make her talk to you.
- Explore every single inch of her with your hands, tongue, lips, fingers. Gentle, light touches mixed with aggressive hard feeling.
- Pay attention to the signs she is giving you. Stop at the places she responds to.
- HAVE FUN

Imma have to agree with Killabee ! Great stuff! And yes, definately just go with the flow ! Makes it more spontanious for you ! However, I have a question on this topic... I am a big fan of "talking" in bed.. I did it all the time with the ex and it always got her hot ! Now, I am with this new chick and I am curious what is a good way to start the verbal foreplay with somone ur not sure how they might respond to it? Whats a good opener?

Inhibitor

Inhibitor13 said:
Now, I am with this new chick and I am curious what is a good way to start the verbal foreplay with somone ur not sure how they might respond to it? Whats a good opener?

Inhibitor

Tough to say, it's definitely a case-by-case thing. Do you have ANY indication she may be into it? I had a girl that seemed more conservative recently. I just sort of went with it and worked to create some major sexual tension and started off slow, not too filthy. Honestly, what is the worst that could happen if you start it off and she is not into it? YOu live and you learn. This is how sex between partners gets better.

I'd say start off slow, but not too slow. Chicks like guys that take chances, and don't respect the timid. Good luck man. I bet she's into it - they ALL are ;)

Dial_tone said:
I have a friend who is into this type of thing as well. Some ideas I've come up with are:

1. Tie her up blindfolded and spreadeagle, then leave the room for a few minutes so she doesn't know where you are. Come back with a piece of semi-melted ice and rub it over her nipple and pussy. DO NOT get on the bed before you do it. Ideally she won't know you're back in the room til she feels the ice against her skin. hot wax is another idea.

2. Get one of those long feathers and drag it over her body

3. Insert a remote control vibrator into her pussy and whisper dirty stuff in her ear while you adjust the speed of the vibe if possible.

4. kneel between her legs and play with a vibe; when she's just starting to cum, but not there yet, withdraw the vibe and make her beg for it; then put yourself in and finish her off.

5. Blindfold and cuff her hands behind her back then take her in the ass like that.

6. I like to put her on her back and cuff the hands to the headboard directly behind her head then pull her body so her arms are outstretched; rest her hips on your thighs; dick in ass and vibe on clit.

The general theme is to make it so she doesn't know where or how she's going be touched next. nipple clamps (clothespins) are an idea. Push the limits a lil bit but have a 'safe' word pre-arranged so if you do something she's not comfy with she can say that word and you HAVE to stop what you're doing no questioned asked. Personally, we use the word "safe". simple enough

will you marry me

Good stuff all around. Keep it coming. I have to get a script down in my head. I really want to blow her mind.

I think I have a chair that's perfect for this, too.

Re: talking. I find with this one, she does good dirty talking and I do grunting like an animal and it works. I found talking dirty with her was 'forced' and not natural, where grunting actually was.

Synpax said:
Re: talking. I find with this one, she does good dirty talking and I do grunting like an animal and it works. I found talking dirty with her was 'forced' and not natural, where grunting actually was.

I hear ya on the not natural part, but it's worth some effort, IMO. I have seriously seen girls that are nearly impossible to bring to orgasm, cum like a fountain when you talk to them. It could be whispers an inch from her ear as you have a hand-full of her hair. It could be loud, filthy "who's pussy is this?" talk. It could be a two-way interaction or just a one-way. Either way, I have yet to see a girl that doesn't get off on that kind of interaction. It's how their brains are wired.

But you know what works for you and her, so keep doing what works!

The chair makes it so you can approach her without her knowing.....like others have said that is the big turn on. Tie her up first, walk around the room lighting candles and getting a bowl of ice, a feather, a belt....lay that shit out. Blindfold her and then leave....maybe go take a shower. Jerk off on her and let your come be the only thing that touches her. Ice, candle wax, feather....light slaps with the belt on her upper thighs. Tilt the chair back so that she feels like she might fall.
You need to determine if she wants to be a "bad girl" and be punished or just have you be gentle and dominant. It is called SEX PLAY for a reason: have fun and eperiment......what gets her off one time may not work the next.....be creative and do it only rarely but make it unexpected.

Top Bottom