Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is getting a massage with a happy ending cheating?

Which of these are considered cheating?

• Total voters
Massage with a happy ending, kissing, flicking the bean, telling intimate stories, jerking to a chat pal. All cheating if the SO wouldn't like it. Jerking to a movie, going to strippers, jerking to Penthouse are not cheating IMO.
However, if your SO is very uptight, even looking at another girl is cheating.
Like someone else already posted, you gotta set the boundaries.

me and my last girl went to the strip club together haha. got a lap dance together and the stripper pulled my girls titty out and started licking it.

This echos what was said before but I only go as far as I would be comfortable with my SO going. Karma is real.

This is a five year old thread!

me and my last girl went to the strip club together haha. got a lap dance together and the stripper pulled my girls titty out and started licking it.

Say you are married, or have a girlfriend and you go get a massage, complete with happy ending (rub and a tug).

Is that considered cheating?

Would it violate an infidelity clause in a prenup?

I know some women take issue with it, just like some women take issue with their man going to a strip club, but that isnt cheating.

Is a LAP dance cheating? What if you get a lap dance and climax?

Check all that apply

In my head as a man, I would say no;) but in all honesty,,YES,, it is cheating.
How wopuld you feel if your wife/GF had the same massage with a happy ending.

I'd say I'd be most hurt with the kissing because of the intimacy involved. Anyone can get off after a massage and I wouldn't consider that any emotional connection. I hate hearing men are dogs and poor women get lied to. Women do their share of cheating and lusting after new men too. A total double standard. Like the Arnold/Maria thing in the news now. I don't believe for a second she didn't know, and I don't think he's a dog for doing it. Its so bizarre that if you get "sick of" your partner, you can throw them away and start over, or if they die, you get a redo. Certain situations make it ok to get a new partner without shame, but others are demonized. I personally have an open mind and don't get jealous. If you want to be with me, its going to be. If not, it will fizzle away no matter what i do. People need to keep the focus on their own behavior, their own lives, and their own growth and happiness. ...instead of focusing on what is wrong with someone else and how "bad" they are. ...who gives a shit.

If she expects a good tip there damned well better be a happy ending!

And people wonder why the divorce rate is so high...Funny.

Infidelity is the primary reason for marriage failures in the U.S. What is infidelity? In its most elemental form, it's deception. My wife and I have an open marriage. We engage in purely physical activities with others--with the full knowledge and consent of our partner. There's no lying, no sneaking around, etc. We are deeply, madly in love with one another and no, nothing is "missing" from our relationship. We are able to separate emotions from purely physical activities.

Top Bottom