Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is getting a massage with a happy ending cheating?

Which of these are considered cheating?

• Total voters
Gymgurl said:
So if there is no happy ending...then it does not count?

LOL

Now lestat... honestly do you actually think its not cheating? COME ON :rolleyes:

LOL

Anything to do with my feel good spots... LOL.. and it not being my man would be cheating. Same goes for him. Ask your self if you'd want her to do <to another guy> what it is that girl is doing to you ... if your answer is NO then you shouldn't do it either.

Lestat said:
Say you are married, or have a girlfriend and you go get a massage, complete with happy ending (rub and a tug).

Is that considered cheating?

Would it violate an infidelity clause in a prenup?

I know some women take issue with it, just like some women take issue with their man going to a strip club, but that isnt cheating.

Is a LAP dance cheating? What if you get a lap dance and climax?

Check all that apply

letme think, nah!!!! its part of the message! lol jk its def cheating,.....so where is this happy ending place loacted? i had one in the city but it got shut down =[

The Shadow said:
General Rule...if You Would Not Do It In Front Of The So....its Def Cheating

Not to say you can't do it or its wrong for everyone..

Just be aware of the possible consequences if she finds out
and your own guilt..

Milo Hobgoblin said:
What uptight backward ass mother fucker said going to a strip club is cheating..?

holy fuck pull the bible out of your ass.
samoth, sorerotators, and strangebrew did....

Personally, if my girl went to get a massage and the dude flicked the bean, I DON'T CARE!

If she was at a bachelorette and there was a male stripper and she touched his cock, I DON'T CARE.

If she has sex with some dude, I'll care, because that is more of a health issue.

To me cheating is deception, if I asked her abuot the stripper or massage and she lied, I'd be pissed, but as long as it was upfront, who gives a shit. A relationship is built on the emotional connection and trust, what you do physically is just that, PHYSICAL.

If she went to a massage therapist, and during the session, became EMOTIONALLY attached to the dude.. I'd be pissed... physically... nah not really. We've messed around with other girls, and its just because it feels good, nothing more, it stops there.

What's the difference between me eating out another chick with her in the room or with her not in the room? As long as she knows about it, its fine right?

Lestat said:
Personally, if my girl went to get a massage and the dude flicked the bean, I DON'T CARE!

If she was at a bachelorette and there was a male stripper and she touched his cock, I DON'T CARE.

If she has sex with some dude, I'll care, because that is more of a health issue.

To me cheating is deception, if I asked her abuot the stripper or massage and she lied, I'd be pissed, but as long as it was upfront, who gives a shit. A relationship is built on the emotional connection and trust, what you do physically is just that, PHYSICAL.

If she went to a massage therapist, and during the session, became EMOTIONALLY attached to the dude.. I'd be pissed... physically... nah not really. We've messed around with other girls, and its just because it feels good, nothing more, it stops there.

What's the difference between me eating out another chick with her in the room or with her not in the room? As long as she knows about it, its fine right?

Everybody has their own thang!

Personally .. I wouldn't have it.

Lestat said:

If both of you know about and approve, of course it's not cheating. However, that's one in a million. For the vast majority, those options are all cheating with the exception of just going to a strip club. IMO

Top Bottom