x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

View Poll Results: Which of these are considered cheating?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Getting a Massage with a happy ending

100 54.95%
  • Going to a strip club

14 7.69%
  • Getting a lap dance

29 15.93%
  • Getting a lap dance and climaxing

57 31.32%
  • Kissing someone besides your significant other

132 72.53%
  • None Of the Above

32 17.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Is getting a massage with a happy ending cheating?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Is getting a massage with a happy ending cheating? within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: Say you are married, or have a girlfriend and you go get a massage, complete with happy ending (rub and a tug). Is that considered cheating? Would it violate an infidelity clause in a prenup? I know some women take issue with it, just like some women take issue with their man going to a strip club, but that isnt cheating. Is a LAP dance cheating? What if you get a lap dance and climax?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Re: Is getting a massage with a happy ending cheating?

Quote Quote posted by Lestat
    Say you are married, or have a girlfriend and you go get a massage, complete with happy ending (rub and a tug).

Is that considered cheating?

Would it violate an infidelity clause in a prenup?

I know some women take issue with it, just like some women take issue with their man going to a strip club, but that isnt cheating.

Is a LAP dance cheating? What if you get a lap dance and climax?

Check all that apply
    letme think, nah!!!! its part of the message! lol jk its def cheating,.....so where is this happy ending place loacted? i had one in the city but it got shut down =[

Quote Quote posted by The Shadow
    General Rule...if You Would Not Do It In Front Of The So....its Def Cheating
    Not to say you can't do it or its wrong for everyone..

Just be aware of the possible consequences if she finds out
    and your own guilt..

bunch of fucking cheaters here

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by Phaded
    fucking is the only real cheat
    So if your girl slobs on some other guy's knob....it ain't cheating?

Cyborg

What uptight backward ass mother fucker said going to a strip club is cheating..?

holy fuck pull the bible out of your ass.

Quote Quote posted by Milo Hobgoblin
    What uptight backward ass mother fucker said going to a strip club is cheating..?

holy fuck pull the bible out of your ass.
    samoth, sorerotators, and strangebrew did....
    "I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this..."

Personally, if my girl went to get a massage and the dude flicked the bean, I DON'T CARE!

If she was at a bachelorette and there was a male stripper and she touched his cock, I DON'T CARE.

If she has sex with some dude, I'll care, because that is more of a health issue.

To me cheating is deception, if I asked her abuot the stripper or massage and she lied, I'd be pissed, but as long as it was upfront, who gives a shit. A relationship is built on the emotional connection and trust, what you do physically is just that, PHYSICAL.

If she went to a massage therapist, and during the session, became EMOTIONALLY attached to the dude.. I'd be pissed... physically... nah not really. We've messed around with other girls, and its just because it feels good, nothing more, it stops there.

What's the difference between me eating out another chick with her in the room or with her not in the room? As long as she knows about it, its fine right?
    "I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this..."

~Show Quality Bitch~
    ~Get your filthy paws off my silky draws~

Personally, if my girl went to get a massage and the dude flicked the bean, I DON'T CARE!

If she was at a bachelorette and there was a male stripper and she touched his cock, I DON'T CARE.

If she has sex with some dude, I'll care, because that is more of a health issue.

To me cheating is deception, if I asked her abuot the stripper or massage and she lied, I'd be pissed, but as long as it was upfront, who gives a shit. A relationship is built on the emotional connection and trust, what you do physically is just that, PHYSICAL.

If she went to a massage therapist, and during the session, became EMOTIONALLY attached to the dude.. I'd be pissed... physically... nah not really. We've messed around with other girls, and its just because it feels good, nothing more, it stops there.

What's the difference between me eating out another chick with her in the room or with her not in the room? As long as she knows about it, its fine right?
    Everybody has their own thang!

Personally .. I wouldn't have it.

Most sensual papal representative of the New Karmic Church

Quote Quote posted by KillahBea
    I have a small penis
    Quote Quote posted by NJjuice22
    if you felt my cock and i had my hands in your cooch you would be saying it to....this shit has happened to me like 20x already , so it wasnt a big deal...i just got that effect on these bitches.

If both of you know about and approve, of course it's not cheating. However, that's one in a million. For the vast majority, those options are all cheating with the exception of just going to a strip club. IMO

As long as the two of you agree it is fine, then yes it is fine. I personally would not be OK with it. It doesn't mean you are wrong or I am right, it just means that you and I define relationships in different terms.

For me, a serious relationship is a monogamous one, both emotionally AND physically. They are intertwined for me, obviously you are able to disconnect the two. That also probably explains why I've only been with 5 women my whole life and you've been with over 5 dozen. But then, I've never had a relationship that lasted less than a year, either.

When I give myself to someone, I give all of myself to them, but ONLY to them, and I expect the same in return. IMHO relationships require constant attention and commitment to be successful, and if you need (or want) to go outside the relationship to have sexual or emotional needs taken care of then there is something wrong with the relationship. It's just the way I am and what I believe in.