Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is getting a massage with a happy ending cheating?

Which of these are considered cheating?

• Total voters
Just imagine what you'd think if the SO did the same or equivalent. Would you feel cheated on if you knew about it?

Lestat said:
I just dont get it...

you can get your ass massaged, your back, your face, your head, your feet.. right

But the second she touches your nuts, is THAT cheating?

What if you are getting a masssage and get a hard on.. is that cheating?

What if she un intentionally brushes your cock.. is that cheating? What if she goes for it, but you didn't want it... is that rape?

I just think its lame, you can get a massage and its fun, but the second your genitals are touched its a no no?

Say you get married and your wife goes to get a massage by a man, and he uses his fingers to masterbate her by rubbing her clit and inserting fingers into your wife's vagina until she cums. Is she cheating on you? Or is she just getting her clit massaged? Say he uses his tongue to massage her clit, is it still OK? What if his fingers aren't enough to adequately "massage" her vagina and he needs to use his penis to do it, has she crossed the line yet?

You can't have it both ways B, if it's OK for you then it's OK for your SO too. Would you be fine with that? I know I wouldn't, thus I would consider it cheating and off limits.

In the end it's all just opinions. I believe that anything you wouldn't do in front of your SO is cheating. You seem to believe that anything short of actual fucking is acceptable behavior. We just have different definitions of cheating, as do many people.

That's why it's important for couples to discuss shit like this so they know where the boundaries are. I'm guessing you would be hesitant to tell your GF that you consider handjobs at massage parlors not cheating, and if your not comfortable telling her that then you should question if it's really OK or not in the first place...

Forge said:
Say you get married and your wife goes to get a massage by a man, and he uses his fingers to masterbate her by rubbing her clit and inserting fingers into your wife's vagina until she cums. Is she cheating on you? Or is she just getting her clit massaged? Say he uses his tongue to massage her clit, is it still OK? What if his fingers aren't enough to adequately "massage" her vagina and he needs to use his penis to do it, has she crossed the line yet?

I was convinced a rub & tug was not cheating until I read this shit. Good post brovah!

Forge said:

You can't have it both ways B, if it's OK for you then it's OK for your SO too. Would you be fine with that? I know I wouldn't, thus I would consider it cheating and off limits.

In the end it's all just opinions. I believe that anything you wouldn't do in front of your SO is cheating. You seem to believe that anything short of actual fucking is acceptable behavior. We just have different definitions of cheating, as do many people.

That's why it's important for couples to discuss shit like this so they know where the boundaries are. I'm guessing you would be hesitant to tell your GF that you consider handjobs at massage parlors not cheating, and if your not comfortable telling her that then you should question if it's really OK or not in the first place...

booyah

NONE OF THE ABOVE!

Good post, there is no way a happy ending is cheating, its as non personal as the massage to begin with. I concider it theraputic, and meaningless!, picking up a chick in a bar, and taking her to the parking lot where she jerks u off, is however cheating. The difference, one is for medicinal purposes!

AlphamaleStS said:
NONE OF THE ABOVE!

Good post, there is no way a happy ending is cheating, its as non personal as the massage to begin with. I concider it theraputic, and meaningless!, picking up a chick in a bar, and taking her to the parking lot where she jerks u off, is however cheating. The difference, one is for medicinal purposes!

So you would be fine with your wife having a man massage her clit or finger her to orgasm? I think not. You're lying to yourself if you say yes.

dayum...........most of ya'll wouldn't like living in nawlinz!!!

Top Bottom