x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

View Poll Results: Which of these are considered cheating?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Getting a Massage with a happy ending

100 54.95%
  • Going to a strip club

14 7.69%
  • Getting a lap dance

29 15.93%
  • Getting a lap dance and climaxing

57 31.32%
  • Kissing someone besides your significant other

132 72.53%
  • None Of the Above

32 17.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Is getting a massage with a happy ending cheating?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Is getting a massage with a happy ending cheating? within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: Say you are married, or have a girlfriend and you go get a massage, complete with happy ending (rub and a tug). Is that considered cheating? Would it violate an infidelity clause in a prenup? I know some women take issue with it, just like some women take issue with their man going to a strip club, but that isnt cheating. Is a LAP dance cheating? What if you get a lap dance and climax?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Re: Is getting a massage with a happy ending cheating?

Quote Quote posted by The Shadow
    General Rule...if You Would Not Do It In Front Of The So....its Def Cheating
    well said, i agree

Just imagine what you'd think if the SO did the same or equivalent. Would you feel cheated on if you knew about it?

Quote Quote posted by Lestat
    I just dont get it...

you can get your ass massaged, your back, your face, your head, your feet.. right

But the second she touches your nuts, is THAT cheating?

What if you are getting a masssage and get a hard on.. is that cheating?

What if she un intentionally brushes your cock.. is that cheating? What if she goes for it, but you didn't want it... is that rape?

I just think its lame, you can get a massage and its fun, but the second your genitals are touched its a no no?

Say you get married and your wife goes to get a massage by a man, and he uses his fingers to masterbate her by rubbing her clit and inserting fingers into your wife's vagina until she cums. Is she cheating on you? Or is she just getting her clit massaged? Say he uses his tongue to massage her clit, is it still OK? What if his fingers aren't enough to adequately "massage" her vagina and he needs to use his penis to do it, has she crossed the line yet?

You can't have it both ways B, if it's OK for you then it's OK for your SO too. Would you be fine with that? I know I wouldn't, thus I would consider it cheating and off limits.

In the end it's all just opinions. I believe that anything you wouldn't do in front of your SO is cheating. You seem to believe that anything short of actual fucking is acceptable behavior. We just have different definitions of cheating, as do many people.

That's why it's important for couples to discuss shit like this so they know where the boundaries are. I'm guessing you would be hesitant to tell your GF that you consider handjobs at massage parlors not cheating, and if your not comfortable telling her that then you should question if it's really OK or not in the first place...

Quote Quote posted by Forge
    Say you get married and your wife goes to get a massage by a man, and he uses his fingers to masterbate her by rubbing her clit and inserting fingers into your wife's vagina until she cums. Is she cheating on you? Or is she just getting her clit massaged? Say he uses his tongue to massage her clit, is it still OK? What if his fingers aren't enough to adequately "massage" her vagina and he needs to use his penis to do it, has she crossed the line yet?
    I was convinced a rub & tug was not cheating until I read this shit. Good post brovah!

23 people lost IQ points by reading this thread.

Quote Quote posted by Forge

You can't have it both ways B, if it's OK for you then it's OK for your SO too. Would you be fine with that? I know I wouldn't, thus I would consider it cheating and off limits.

In the end it's all just opinions. I believe that anything you wouldn't do in front of your SO is cheating. You seem to believe that anything short of actual fucking is acceptable behavior. We just have different definitions of cheating, as do many people.

That's why it's important for couples to discuss shit like this so they know where the boundaries are. I'm guessing you would be hesitant to tell your GF that you consider handjobs at massage parlors not cheating, and if your not comfortable telling her that then you should question if it's really OK or not in the first place...
    booyah

Amateur Bodybuilder

NONE OF THE ABOVE!

Good post, there is no way a happy ending is cheating, its as non personal as the massage to begin with. I concider it theraputic, and meaningless!, picking up a chick in a bar, and taking her to the parking lot where she jerks u off, is however cheating. The difference, one is for medicinal purposes!

Quote Quote posted by AlphamaleStS
    NONE OF THE ABOVE!

Good post, there is no way a happy ending is cheating, its as non personal as the massage to begin with. I concider it theraputic, and meaningless!, picking up a chick in a bar, and taking her to the parking lot where she jerks u off, is however cheating. The difference, one is for medicinal purposes!
    So you would be fine with your wife having a man massage her clit or finger her to orgasm? I think not. You're lying to yourself if you say yes.

not a mentor

dayum...........most of ya'll wouldn't like living in nawlinz!!!
    "no one bombs RNCH again!--need2getaas"

~Show Quality Bitch~
    ~Get your filthy paws off my silky draws~

Quote Quote posted by Gymgurl
    So if there is no happy ending...then it does not count?
    LOL

Now lestat... honestly do you actually think its not cheating? COME ON

LOL

Anything to do with my feel good spots... LOL.. and it not being my man would be cheating. Same goes for him. Ask your self if you'd want her to do <to another guy> what it is that girl is doing to you ... if your answer is NO then you shouldn't do it either.

Most sensual papal representative of the New Karmic Church

Quote Quote posted by KillahBea
    I have a small penis
    Quote Quote posted by NJjuice22
    if you felt my cock and i had my hands in your cooch you would be saying it to....this shit has happened to me like 20x already , so it wasnt a big deal...i just got that effect on these bitches.