Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is getting a massage with a happy ending cheating?

Which of these are considered cheating?

• Total voters
In my head as a man, I would say no;) but in all honesty,,YES,, it is cheating.
How wopuld you feel if your wife/GF had the same massage with a happy ending.

it's different though, i am never too tired or have a headache to give her a happy ending

jk, i wouldn't ever cheat on my wife

Say you are married, or have a girlfriend and you go get a massage, complete with happy ending (rub and a tug).

Is that considered cheating?

Would it violate an infidelity clause in a prenup?

I know some women take issue with it, just like some women take issue with their man going to a strip club, but that isnt cheating.

Is a LAP dance cheating? What if you get a lap dance and climax?

Check all that apply

If you need a happy ending or a Lap dance then what the fuck are you doing with your girl? Scared to be alone? Is this question serious or just for attention no one's that dumb

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

I had a tantric massage once just after I split up with a girlfriend and it was so weird it still felt like I was cheating on someone...

If your girlfriend or wife goes "tanning" then you going to get a "massage" isnt cheating cuz she's getting the same happy ending I guarantee you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Simple question, ask your wife that question lol

I tend to think it's cheating, but girls also think what vacation sex shouldn't count as a cheating. Strange excuse, isn't it?
So the point is everyone's cheating to each other. Tired of it, lie is everythere...

all of it but strip club and dance, unless you have to hide it, then all of the above... IMO...

Top Bottom