Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get this! My boyfriend doesn't have sex!

does he talk w/ a lisp....and always listen to "it's raining men"......or has he received any e-mails from Supersize asking for pics :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Does he have issues about sex? Was he molested as a child? Poor baby. :(

No offense buffredhead , but maybe you're trying to hard..maybe he's tired from work or school? maybe he just came off a cycle and the clomid and HCG isnt kicking in LOL..or maybe (dont get mad now) he isnt physically attracted to you? Anyhows, dump him if your not happy...but also, maybe he's bangin another chick and doesnt have any left when he comes home to you from her place..something to think about..i know everytime I'm not in the mood with a girl, she's always like, "WHO YA FUCKIN....WHO YA FUCKIN...I'ma kill that ho!"

LOL, oh well

Kakdiesel said:
i know everytime I'm not in the mood with a girl, she's always like, "WHO YA FUCKIN....WHO YA FUCKIN...I'ma kill that ho!"

LOL, oh well

I get that one too sometimes...I'm just like "damn, I'm tired, I just wanna sleep" (that's of course after I take a shower when I got home for the other girl's house) :devil: :FRlol:

Top Bottom