Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get this! My boyfriend doesn't have sex!

yeah bastard, somebody told me that two weeks ago when i got home from school (and had been missing from the board since xmas break)...its all good..but do ya remember that feud? it was fuckin hilarious the lines kartchick was comin up with...still has them too...vixen has no chance when it comes to a war with words..

holla!

my god you sound like such a whore. you make it sound like some abnormality: "HEY GET THIS!! NOT EVERYBODY TREATS SEX LIKE A MEANINLESS ACT THE WAY I DO!", says RedHeadedWhore. Give me a break.

I have a cousin in Vegas if Hider is right in saying that is where you are. He will throw the freak on you as long as its worth his time and is meaningless. No shit

Kahn said:
I have a cousin in Vegas if Hider is right in saying that is where you are. He will throw the freak on you as long as its worth his time and is meaningless. No shit

Hamster Hider and I are meeting at 4:30 this afternoon for drinks at the Venetian Hotel. He doesn't have Internet access during the day. I'll pass this along to him. Or, perhaps I'll suggest to HH that he bang her himself and I'll take your cousin.:cool:

If he's a male of the human species, he's having sex...just not with you (no personal offense intended)

Kakdiesel said:
No offense buffredhead , but maybe you're trying to hard..maybe he's tired from work or school? maybe he just came off a cycle and the clomid and HCG isnt kicking in LOL..or maybe (dont get mad now) he isnt physically attracted to you? Anyhows, dump him if your not happy...but also, maybe he's bangin another chick and doesnt have any left when he comes home to you from her place..something to think about..i know everytime I'm not in the mood with a girl, she's always like, "WHO YA FUCKIN....WHO YA FUCKIN...I'ma kill that ho!"

LOL, oh well

FUNNY SHIT!

Top Bottom