Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get this! My boyfriend doesn't have sex!

LMAO@ Karchick...hey kart, didnt i mention just the other day how funny it was when you and vixenvenus (aka buffred) were fuckin with each other on here? ya'll got pissed like a muhfucka...how ya doin girl? That was funny today when me and NVR2BIG randomly IM'd and he was talkin to you..i was suprised you even said hi... :)

i will service you if you like. have a 9 inch trouser trout and live in your town. also will include dinner if you give me half and half. hahaha when are we gonna meet and take may out to the strip club

hey how old are you? have any friends of the female type out here yet. i am a 25 year old professional male looking for a relationship or a quicky if thats all they want.

Maybe you have a remarkably filthy putrid vagina that smells of old cabbage and rotting mouse urine. :alien:

BuffRedheadWoman said:
What am I going to do? I think it's time to find a new boyfriend. I love intimitacy. I love being intimate with a man. I love sex!

DEAR GOD
THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!

if the boyfriend is meaningless and sex is all powerful to u, why dont u just keep the loser anyway and just get a big dildo. fuck yourself

bam, two birds with one stone.

Call 516-819-1031

For a good time,
in the mean time.

:D
I made a rhyme.

LMAO@ kartchick..seroiusly you crack me up girl..how come you cant say hi to me now? in front of the board huh?? :( :(

holler girl!

oh and peach you never replied to my thread

Top Bottom