Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

German swimmer has sex to warm up for races!

perkele

Platinum
German swimming champion Franziska van Almsick says she likes to warm up for races by having sex.
Van Almsick says her favourite place to have sex is in the water.
She says: "Sex is a great thing and if I want to have it, then I don't care if it influences my swimming. Sex has always given me a big boost."
According to Bild, van Almsick is in a relationship with German handball player Stefan Kretzschmar.

franzi06.jpg

I actually read that interview, it said she didnt have sex before a competition because she thought it made her more agressive.

Lakerman said:
I actually read that interview, it said she didnt have sex before a competition because she thought it made her more agressive.

I've heard few different versions of that story, don't know exactly which one is the true one. What I posted was copy/paste straight from the internet.

If I said I jerked off before my workouts would I get a post on the site with my picture saying I wack it before I hit the iron?

flex123 said:
If I said I jerked off before my workouts would I get a post on the site with my picture saying I wack it before I hit the iron?

No, because you're a nobody. A zero!

Top Bottom