Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is George Spellwin Married?

lmao, why do I feel like I just threw him a softball, going, going, goiiiiiiingggg, and its gonee. Another out of the park!!!

BrothaBill said:
lmao, why do I feel like I just threw him a softball, going, going, goiiiiiiingggg, and its gonee. Another out of the park!!!
you are giving him a forum to advertise man.. oh wait, he owns the forum.

according to EF chris we can extrapolate the following image

cosbyshow.gif

.....I think George shipped him off to Siberia :D )

It's hilarious. One sentence with the person's name he's responding to and an actual typed response then the rest is c&p.

oh my god..... im touched.. in my year here this is my first personal response...
George Spellwin said:
MissFit,

I glad you asked and thank you for supporting the site as a Platinum Member.

Nope, not married! In fact, back when I was in college, quite a few years ago now, I was the classic nerd. I was a little overweight, of average looks, and definitely not cool. In fact, I'm sure that my lack of popularity and poor self-esteem is what led me to learn all I could about bodybuilding. I was never sexy like a Calvin Klein model, but I got pretty buff and I had more self esteem than I did before I started working out.

Although I had a good body, one thing I was not proud of and one thing that I am still embarrassed about even today is that I was not getting laid! Go ahead and laugh if you want , I was a virgin well into my 20's (ouch!). Of course I told my buddies about all kinds of sex that I was having, but none of it was true (so please don't you tell anybody either !). I looked about as good as the other guys, but when it came to girls, I just wasn't getting any. Zero, Nada, None! While there were a few guys in college who were getting as much as they could handle, and most of the guys were hooking up at least once in a while, the only body givin me any good lovin was myself!

One day, I was trying to figure out how a friend of mine who always got plenty of girls did it. Damn it! He wasn't any better looking than me! Then it occurred to me, maybe getting laid was as much an art as building a great body. Maybe getting laid or better put, getting the opposite sex to find you sexually attractive and interesting enough to go to bed with was something that you could learn - just like learning how to lift weights and making progress toward having a better body. So, nerd that I was, I set out to learn everything that I could about how to make girls interested in me so that I would be sexually attractive to them. I read everything I could about seduction; I interviewed people I knew were true players, and I studied all kinds of weird psychology like neuro linguistic programming and even hypnosis. It took me about 10 years to put it all together, but let's just say, although I spent hundreds of dollars and thousands of hours mastering seduction, I now have the skills that when used to seduce a woman - well, it's almost not fair! read more...

*MissFit* said:
oh my god..... im touched.. in my year here this is my first personal response...

My pleasure - you're one of our very best members!

Top Bottom