Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is George Spellwin Married?

George Spellwin said:
MissFit,

I glad you asked and thank you for supporting the site as a Platinum Member.

Nope, not married! In fact, back when I was in college, quite a few years ago now, I was the classic nerd. I was a little overweight, of average looks, and definitely not cool. In fact, I'm sure that my lack of popularity and poor self-esteem is what led me to learn all I could about bodybuilding. I was never sexy like a Calvin Klein model, but I got pretty buff and I had more self esteem than I did before I started working out.

Although I had a good body, one thing I was not proud of and one thing that I am still embarrassed about even today is that I was not getting laid! Go ahead and laugh if you want , I was a virgin well into my 20's (ouch!). Of course I told my buddies about all kinds of sex that I was having, but none of it was true (so please don't you tell anybody either !). I looked about as good as the other guys, but when it came to girls, I just wasn't getting any. Zero, Nada, None! While there were a few guys in college who were getting as much as they could handle, and most of the guys were hooking up at least once in a while, the only body givin me any good lovin was myself!

One day, I was trying to figure out how a friend of mine who always got plenty of girls did it. Damn it! He wasn't any better looking than me! Then it occurred to me, maybe getting laid was as much an art as building a great body. Maybe getting laid or better put, getting the opposite sex to find you sexually attractive and interesting enough to go to bed with was something that you could learn - just like learning how to lift weights and making progress toward having a better body. So, nerd that I was, I set out to learn everything that I could about how to make girls interested in me so that I would be sexually attractive to them. I read everything I could about seduction; I interviewed people I knew were true players, and I studied all kinds of weird psychology like neuro linguistic programming and even hypnosis. It took me about 10 years to put it all together, but let's just say, although I spent hundreds of dollars and thousands of hours mastering seduction, I now have the skills that when used to seduce a woman - well, it's almost not fair! read more...
Nice plug George. Now, how about giving me a Plat for Life for free since I'm going to be fighting for the Constitution! :Chef: :tuc:

BrothaBill said:
ohhhhhhhhh cmon P, you always hide behind that cutnpaste, seen it numerous times, btw, teaching young sociopaths how to treat women poorly is like bad karma multiplied a thousandfold over, playas will have their own hell on earth eventually, but lets hear more about the man

I see a banning coming!!!!

George Spellwin said:
MissFit,

I glad you asked and thank you for supporting the site as a Platinum Member.

Nope, not married! In fact, back when I was in college, quite a few years ago now, I was the classic nerd. I was a little overweight, of average looks, and definitely not cool. In fact, I'm sure that my lack of popularity and poor self-esteem is what led me to learn all I could about bodybuilding. I was never sexy like a Calvin Klein model, but I got pretty buff and I had more self esteem than I did before I started working out.

Although I had a good body, one thing I was not proud of and one thing that I am still embarrassed about even today is that I was not getting laid! Go ahead and laugh if you want , I was a virgin well into my 20's (ouch!). Of course I told my buddies about all kinds of sex that I was having, but none of it was true (so please don't you tell anybody either !). I looked about as good as the other guys, but when it came to girls, I just wasn't getting any. Zero, Nada, None! While there were a few guys in college who were getting as much as they could handle, and most of the guys were hooking up at least once in a while, the only body givin me any good lovin was myself!

One day, I was trying to figure out how a friend of mine who always got plenty of girls did it. Damn it! He wasn't any better looking than me! Then it occurred to me, maybe getting laid was as much an art as building a great body. Maybe getting laid or better put, getting the opposite sex to find you sexually attractive and interesting enough to go to bed with was something that you could learn - just like learning how to lift weights and making progress toward having a better body. So, nerd that I was, I set out to learn everything that I could about how to make girls interested in me so that I would be sexually attractive to them. I read everything I could about seduction; I interviewed people I knew were true players, and I studied all kinds of weird psychology like neuro linguistic programming and even hypnosis. It took me about 10 years to put it all together, but let's just say, although I spent hundreds of dollars and thousands of hours mastering seduction, I now have the skills that when used to seduce a woman - well, it's almost not fair! read more...

Man you almost had me with that. Mr smooth salesman you!

George Spellwin is a bot.. ive never seen him type like a normal person always in cut and paste excerpts

BrothaBill said:
teaching young sociopaths how to treat women poorly is like bad karma multiplied a thousandfold over, playas will have their own hell on earth eventually, but lets hear more about the man

BrothaBill,

Thanks for going Platinum, but don't be a Playa hata. And really, I'm not married and would never want anyone to treat women poorly.

The debate of nice guys vs jerks is one of the oldest of relationship and seduction issues. The essence of being a "nice guy" however is widely misunderstood. It is believed, that being polite, considerate, friendly, tender, romantic etc is what being a "nice guy" is all about and should be avoided. Think about it, it's the "jerk", the rude, inconsiderate, impolite, rough guy who always gets to shag the girl while the "nice guy" is waiting outside in the pouring rain with flowers in his hand... and waiting... and waiting...

It doesn't however mean, that women prefer rude over polite, inconsiderate over considerate etc. It all becomes clear when we look at a very important issue often overlooked when trying to understand, why the "jerks" beat the "nice guys" when it comes to getting the girls. It comes down to sexuality - the "jerks" are not afraid to show that they are sexual, while for the "nice guys" hiding their sexuality is part of their agenda of being friendly, polite, and courteous towards women. Big mistake! Here's an example:

Should I buy her (the HB: hot babe) a drink?

HB- Her, the Hot Babe.
Nice Guy - you!

HB (thinking "Let's see if I can hook this sucker"): "Will you buy me a drink?"

Nice Guy (thinking "Oh boy am I in luck, this woman must like me, she's asking me to buy her a drink"): "Sure!"

HB (thinking "Ha! Another supplicating male to buy me a drink just because I asked him. What a wimp. Do they really all think I'm gonna go to bed with them for a bottle of beer? Jeez... I'll take my drink and continue searching for a REAL MAN."): "Thanks! You're so sweet! Bye now! "

Nice Guy (confused): "Hey... wait! Um...?"

Even if she stays for say five or ten minutes and has a nice little chit-chat with you - you started with a crash and burn approach tactic, you've already been crossed out in her book of prospective partners because you SUPPLICATED! (definition Supplicate: To ask for humbly or earnestly, as if by begging). You might as well have just gotten on you knees and begged to get in her pants! And how sexy would that be? Women have nothing but scorn and disrespect for supplicating men.

Offering to buy her a drink is even worse! read more...

George Spellwin said:
BrothaBill,

Thanks for going Platinum, but don't be a Playa hata. And really, I'm not married and would never want anyone to treat women poorly.

The debate of nice guys vs jerks is one of the oldest of relationship and seduction issues. The essence of being a "nice guy" however is widely misunderstood. It is believed, that being polite, considerate, friendly, tender, romantic etc is what being a "nice guy" is all about and should be avoided. Think about it, it's the "jerk", the rude, inconsiderate, impolite, rough guy who always gets to shag the girl while the "nice guy" is waiting outside in the pouring rain with flowers in his hand... and waiting... and waiting...

It doesn't however mean, that women prefer rude over polite, inconsiderate over considerate etc. It all becomes clear when we look at a very important issue often overlooked when trying to understand, why the "jerks" beat the "nice guys" when it comes to getting the girls. It comes down to sexuality - the "jerks" are not afraid to show that they are sexual, while for the "nice guys" hiding their sexuality is part of their agenda of being friendly, polite, and courteous towards women. Big mistake! Here's an example:

Should I buy her (the HB: hot babe) a drink?

HB- Her, the Hot Babe.
Nice Guy - you!

HB (thinking "Let's see if I can hook this sucker"): "Will you buy me a drink?"

Nice Guy (thinking "Oh boy am I in luck, this woman must like me, she's asking me to buy her a drink"): "Sure!"

HB (thinking "Ha! Another supplicating male to buy me a drink just because I asked him. What a wimp. Do they really all think I'm gonna go to bed with them for a bottle of beer? Jeez... I'll take my drink and continue searching for a REAL MAN."): "Thanks! You're so sweet! Bye now! "

Nice Guy (confused): "Hey... wait! Um...?"

Even if she stays for say five or ten minutes and has a nice little chit-chat with you - you started with a crash and burn approach tactic, you've already been crossed out in her book of prospective partners because you SUPPLICATED! (definition Supplicate: To ask for humbly or earnestly, as if by begging). You might as well have just gotten on you knees and begged to get in her pants! And how sexy would that be? Women have nothing but scorn and disrespect for supplicating men.

Offering to buy her a drink is even worse! read more...
C'mon bro. Not another one! :Chef: :tuc:

20-something hot chicks don't go for "nice" guys. George has got it right.

They want to enjoy their "girls gone wild" phase, their life revolves around attention, and nice guys are what they go for when their asses get fat.

Though these women are ignorant about relationships. When asked they'll talk about the "nice" guy they want -- but in reality, in a club, with alcohol -- it's a whole different ballgame. They want the drama that'll make their lives so much more interesting. Nice guys don't give that.

Top Bottom