Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gay people

LOL I am one of the guys using Grindr (there is a STRAIGHT version called Blendr) and Scruff and Jack'd regularly. Why? Because there is nothing more awesome than having a hot gay guy suck my big thick dick. As simple as that. I love blowjobs. Gay guys give the most awesome blowjobs. There are a lot of hot gay guys into blowing big hung bodybuilders. An unending supply of free blowjobs. I work downtown and you would not believe how many days I can go out on lunchbreak and meet up with a guy, get sucked off and back to work with a BIG smile on my face. And I have a bunch of regulars. NICE

The reason why gays have so much more sex is because you are taking the sex drive of a man and multiplying it by 2 (there are 2 guys pursuing each other not just a guy pursuing a girl).

LOL I am one of the guys using Grindr (there is a STRAIGHT version called Blendr) and Scruff and Jack'd regularly. Why? Because there is nothing more awesome than having a hot gay guy suck my big thick dick. As simple as that. I love blowjobs. Gay guys give the most awesome blowjobs. There are a lot of hot gay guys into blowing big hung bodybuilders. An unending supply of free blowjobs. I work downtown and you would not believe how many days I can go out on lunchbreak and meet up with a guy, get sucked off and back to work with a BIG smile on my face. And I have a bunch of regulars. NICE

Thanks for the lead.

I'm going to start doing this.

thats some really gay shit up there Bama,

and good question, i shit 3 times a day. about 12 if i eat fast food. i know that no dick would come outta me clean

The reason why gays have so much more sex is because you are taking the sex drive of a man and multiplying it by 2 (there are 2 guys pursuing each other not just a guy pursuing a girl).

thats some really gay shit up there Bama,

and good question, i shit 3 times a day. about 12 if i eat fast food. i know that no dick would come outta me clean

wow!

u guys know lots about gay dood butt sechs

LOL ohhhhhh YEAH, quite correct. For the iPhone: GRINDR and SCRUFF and JACK'D and for compter MANHUNT and Adam4Adam and believe me, if you are a bodybuilder who likes getting head, just post a few pics and you will have so many handsome little cocksuckers you will not fucking believe it. I have a bunch of regulars that service me. It is incredible. And when I go out of town on business it is like I have my pic of numbers of handsome young guys who so want to service a big bodybuilder... AWESOME

No there not men there a fuckin fagget! They act like bitches and want to bitches they stick dicks in there mouths and ass! How the fuck do you say that's still a man. faggets is gone burn in hell.

Top Bottom