Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gay people

nimbus

it is absolutely insane how much sekz some homos are having. i went to a party that one of my gaye frienz was hosting, and they were showing me an app that they use called grindr to find random gay dudes in real time using GPS, and then meet up with close ones to touch penii. And then just go about their normal day like all they had done was like stopped for coffee or something. apparently these buttpirates are sexing multiple new partners every DAY. not to mention that at this party dudes were sneaking off in one of the rooms to blow eachother nonstop.

that shit blows my mind. i hope they don't enjoy secx / relationships as much as us straights, because that is not fucking fair

I had a "bi" friend in college. Was supposed to be an artist or poet or some shit. I snagged a lot of peripheral tail.

good times

yeah the obnoxious gays kinda make everyone mad at all of them. but what do you expect? a straight dude would do that all the time if girls were the same way lol

yeah the obnoxious gays kinda make everyone mad at all of them. but what do you expect? a straight dude would do that all the time if girls were the same way lol

I agree. They are still men even though they are not attracted to women. Just because they hook up with random people isn't what makes some of them obnoxious. Random gays harassing me at clubs is fucking annoying. I go out with my GF and guys hit on her and guys harass me too. Girls are much more polite usually when they hit on me at a club. A girl did touch my leg the other day and Melohh was about to kill this girl though.

Top Bottom