Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gay people

Lol, Nimbus you are really hating! Next time you are NY you come see me bro. Friend me on FB as well. Of course it's the younger bros who say this crap to me.

i believe most of you write, but the information you choose to include is too often self-serving and intended to make you look cool rather than to help others

i believe most of you write, but the information you choose to include is too often self-serving and intended to make you look cool rather than to help others

I share all kinds of stuff on here. I prefer to share some of the cooler things, but who doesn't?

i'm back on the east coast for the week and visiting my buddies while i don't have work stuff. he was in my frat and then came out after graduating

There is a lot of gay kids in fraternities, I personally know one also who came out after he left school. He said there were others in his house also, but didnt elaborate how he knew. Cool guy, always used to get me old tests for our professors from the house and stuff. Saved me from a couple of bad grades.

But If you think about it, would strait men come up with that gookie cookie sh1t? BTW, it wasnt him, but another guy I know actually had to partake in that ritual. He went to a smaller school though, I dont know if you could get away with making your pledges do that stuff at a big campus as word would spread.

There is a lot of gay kids in fraternities, I personally know one also who came out after he left school. He said there were others in his house also, but didnt elaborate how he knew. Cool guy, always used to get me old tests for our professors from the house and stuff. Saved me from a couple of bad grades.

But If you think about it, would strait men come up with that gookie cookie sh1t? BTW, it wasnt him, but another guy I know actually had to partake in that ritual. He went to a smaller school though, I dont know if you could get away with making your pledges do that stuff at a big campus as word would spread.

LMAO, so true

don't forget about the elephant walk too :elephant: :eek2: :rainbow:

i dunno anyone who's ever done that shit, but i feel like no matter what school you go to, you always hear that "that" (usually pike/sae) frat makes their pledges do it.

LMAO, so true

don't forget about the elephant walk too :elephant: :eek2: :rainbow:

i dunno anyone who's ever done that shit, but i feel like no matter what school you go to, you always hear that "that" (usually pike/sae) frat makes their pledges do it.

I never even rushed for a frat. I can't imagine doing some degrading shit just to be part of some social organization. I just can't even get my head around it.

so you didn't play sports either?

I played high school basketball and football, then AAU basketball afterward.

Once I got to college, I became a complete nerd. No sports, no drinking, no wimminz. I was late to my first class my Junior year. I also had my first sip of alcohol Junior year as well (since high school, where I drank a ton and used recreational drugs).

I played high school basketball and football, then AAU basketball afterward.

Once I got to college, I became a complete nerd. No sports, no drinking, no wimminz. I was late to my first class my Junior year. I also had my first sip of alcohol Junior year as well (since high school, where I drank a ton and used recreational drugs).

i figured you would've been hazed for at least football

im not suprised ive mostly worked in camps in northern alberta. 500-5000 men and about 1 percent chicks good looking. bout 10% population chicks above 200 lbs and hideous, and native american. i was talking to one of these chicks who was a cleaning lady who had a gay friend in camp, and he was bragging that he was getting butt lovin basically on a nightly basis. i dont get it. i a place full of big dirty construction guys id be afraid to ask anyone to suck my knob. id get punched out. hell id be afraid if i was gay to approach someone in the bar... someone needs to make a whore app for straight dudes. i never read past page 1 so im lookin at lartinos post here. Meloh is a damn cool name. i like the uncommon ones

i figured you would've been hazed for at least football

It wasn't that bad. I only played football freshman/sophomore years but played basketball all four years. We didn't do much hazing, but the upperclassmen clearly tried to kill us on the field.

10 yard tackling drills FTW!

Top Bottom