Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it gay if you are in back?

Is it gay if you are in back?

• Yes

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
i was always under the impression its only gay to receive. like if i fucked you in the bum. i mean yeah i just fucked you in the bum and all, but you just had a dick in you. ya know

this is a gay question and a gay conversation. If you do anything with another man its gay period. I did a little time and we don't play that shit.

pitcher= no eye contact, no balls touching, no wangs touching ,no talking, no using hands, no looking at the catcher in anyway... not gay.. just business
if catcher finishes... Uber GAY...

omg. hilarious.
the answer is YES. If the person in front has a dick. If its a girl, no...If its a guy yes. I can't even understand how there's any confusion here. To each their own, but if its guy on guy...there's no way to say it isn't gay. The definition of heterosexual requires a woman and a man, not a dick and any hole.

If you are even in the same room as another nekked man, other than a locker room or shower, ITS GAY!!

Buddy of mine once said, hey lets both bang her at the same time!! Im like, UH I dont want to be any where near your dick!!

i want to change my previous answer. upon further thought i think its only gay to give. like ya if u fucked me in the bum i had a dick in me, but you're the one with shit on your dick, so definitely its only gay to give

if your junk is hard while with the opposite sex, and you engage in a sexual act then yes, it's gay..

Top Bottom