Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it gay if you are in back?

Is it gay if you are in back?

• Yes

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
Yes its gay to be in back.

If you can get hard enough to achieve anal intercourse with another man, you desire men in a sexual fashion and thus are gay or at least bi.

Totally agree. I was a "fag hag" in college (gay friends said it, not me). Lived with a gay friend. They believe in the "spectrum" that no one is 100% straight or gay. One of my "encounters" was bi 10% men, 90% women, but loved it in the ass. lol I reranked him 30% men, 70% women. If a guy can get it hard for a good looking man, but not for an ugly/fat woman, then he's at least 20M-80F I'd say. A gay guy would think you were bi.- At least the young hopeful insecure ones I knew in college who hope for more men in their "camp". lol

Guy on Guy= Majorly GAY... I have though wondered about people who like it in the butt from their girlfriend. I once worked with a guy that talked to me about his gf doing him in the butt with a strap-on and at the time I said he was definately bisexual. Now that I think about it, if you like it in the butt you like it in the butt. If you'd like a guy to do you in the butt then I'd say homo.
My gf used to always ask me about sticking a finger in my butt while blowing me. I once threw a knee to her head (accidentally) and she never tried again.

Way off topic, lol. But IMO a guy doing another guy from behind is gay. Imagine if you walked in on two men buttfudging, would you say that was gay lol.

Top Bottom