Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it gay if you are in back?

Is it gay if you are in back?

• Yes

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
jesus nobody drop the soap around angry butch Joe D or you'll get a real "seein too!!!"....:lmao: :lmao:

man, that's some of the hardest I've laughed in some time. As long as it's manrape, than it's not gay in the slightest....:lmao:

jesus nobody drop the soap around angry butch Joe D or you'll get a real "seein too!!!"....:lmao: :lmao:

man, that's some of the hardest I've laughed in some time. As long as it's manrape, than it's not gay in the slightest....:lmao:

I would have to agree with that.

I'll give you $1 if you try to do it to joe d. Trust me, that pic in his AVI is not him. In real life he is a Dorito eating ectomorph. He is really good at power yoga though.

B-

I would have to agree with that.

I'll give you $1 if you try to do it to joe d. Trust me, that pic in his AVI is not him. In real life he is a Dorito eating ectomorph. He is really good at power yoga though.

B-

well he's pretty damn funny nonetheless. :)

It was just such an awesome picture of an angry gay cromagnon rapist "insisting" he wasn't gay due to some vague nebulous technicalities. :lmao:

this thread is starting to turn gay!!!

Top Bottom