Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it gay if you are in back?

Is it gay if you are in back?

• Yes

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
Accord to the latin community, only the catcher is gay; not the pitcher.

So Desi Arnaz was still str8 even after he ass fucked Cesar Romero.

Yes its gay to be in back.

If you can get hard enough to achieve anal intercourse with another man, you desire men in a sexual fashion and thus are gay or at least bi.

This forum has some of the weirdest questions... Things that I never even give a thought.

I don't think in back or in front has anything to do with whether or not it's a gay act. If you get hard looking at another guy, you probably have a gay or bi tendency. If you are horny and your GF is out of town, and a gay guy wants to blow you and then gets you to poke him in the arse while you're drunk and thinking of an exotic chick, that probably doesn't make you gay. Personally, to be graphic, no matter how horny for a hole to stick it in, I don't want some other dude's poopchute near me, so I'm not going to go that way. And just for the record, when my wife is out of town, I wait for her to come back. I was just using that as an example.

Charles

lolololol

you really over thought this
awesome

OK then, is it gay if you receive oral sex from someone of the same sex?

B-

again if its for punishment and you make it a near fatal experience then its not gay. but if you watch to see if he swallows or not then its gay.

again if its for punishment and you make it a near fatal experience then its not gay. but if you watch to see if he swallows or not then its gay.

So essentially if you jam it down their throat to the point of suffocating them prison style, you're hetero, but if you bust all over them and want to go again, you're gay?

B-

So essentially if you jam it down their throat to the point of suffocating them prison style, you're hetero, but if you bust all over them and want to go again, you're gay?

B-

well if you shoot it all over them with a cruel intent then your still straigtht but if its for your sexual pleasure then your gay. seconds is definately a sign that your gay.

OK then, is it gay if you receive oral sex from someone of the same sex?

B-

If you look down and see another man's mouth on your member, then it's definitely gay.

Now, if it's a passable tranny giving you head, you may have something to argue about.

Top Bottom