Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gather ye rosebuds....

Your wellcome sista!

Thankfully we don't have that stuff (Lucky Charms) over here - oh and cabbage and corn - that's a myth too.
But if you ever would like to visit,or just shoot crap , don't hesitate...:angel:

Not a turn off, not a turn on...just a fact.

We were all virgins once (except for my sister) so the only barrier is how you think about yourself. The sexual tyranosaurus lying deep and ready within you is a great turn on. You sound like an explosive well of sexual calisthenics and a damn fine watering hole of thrusting sexual torment and vibrancy....now I've copt a chubby...damn you woman...I can't stand!

buksoon,

I would not be intimidated by your virginity, gut the fact that you have chosen to remain a virgin deserves to be respected. It may be the case that some guys do not respect women, and therefore are uncomfortable with you.

THe other case may be that most guys figure a woman who is a virgin at 28 may be waiting to get married, so the whole commitment issue is right there from the very beginning, and that scares them off.

I personally have declined to sleep with a girl I had just met, because she was a virgin. I didn't want to be the guy who she always remembered being her first, as a 1 night stand. I figured why be remembered as something she regretted. I knew she would regret it, she was drunk!!

We ended up being friends, and I am more happy for those memories than I would be if I had slept with her!!

Needleboy,

needleboy said:
I personally have declined to sleep with a girl I had just met, because she was a virgin. I didn't want to be the guy who she always remembered being her first, as a 1 night stand. I figured why be remembered as something she regretted. I knew she would regret it, she was drunk!!

[/B]

I have this weird compulsion to thank you for that, on her behalf. Did she ever thank you? I'm sure she is grateful, even if she hasn't come out and told you. It was very cool of you.

She never said it, but I could tell. I think she had been feeling alot of peer pressure to have sex, and got drunk just to get it out of the way. At least when she thinks of me(if ever) I hope she thinks of me fondly.

So why have you decided to stay a virgin???

It's not a turn off. I also have passed up two different opportunities to "de-flower" ladies who were drunk. I wanted it to be what it shouod be for a women and that is very special. As far as your shyness It would not offend anyone. Most would find it attractive..to a point (don't get carried away with it). Wait, since you have already waited so long! By the way, you don't live it OK do you?

If you really have not had sex yet because you're nervous, afraid, etc. then there could be some kind of problem/issue...
What is it you are afraid of? If it's getting involved sexually without any real feeling behind it, or bonafide love befind it...then you're not doing it because you want love surrounding the act - and that is very admirable and I can certainly respect such a decision. If it's just irrational fear and you're just used to saying no out of habit - but deep down you really want to experience sex...then you might want to work on your self esteem, self confidence, etc.

I don't necessarily see this as a problem, as long as you are clear as to your reasons.

TN Musclebear

Actually, it's neither reasons #1 or 2.

It's closer to #1. I need for love to be involved. No separating the heart and the clit. Inseverably joined.

I would think that sex without love just might be the loneliest couple of hours (or couple of minutes, depending) of a woman's life.

But as I get older, I wonder if this is stupid. This is my analogy: I haven't found the one food that I love above all others. Does this mean I should never EAT??

I work out so hard and attend to my diet because I believe that Thoreau was right when he said: "First, be a good animal. " So, if I believe that--it stands to reason that I'm just being dumb and Puritanical for wasting myself on some fairy tale dream.

We are physical entities, after all. I once read that the "only sexual perversion is celibacy" and I had to wonder if that was not true!

Edited to add: But I guess if we were just animals, we'd still be living in trees and flinging our turds at people who pissed us off.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
buk,

First time should be special, but sex sometimes is just sex!! And damn it can be fun!!!

How close have you come to actually doing it??

Top Bottom