Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

G spot and the right technique!

S

Sundance

Lets hear from those who enjoyed a G spot orgasm...Share some of your insight as to how to hit it and stimulate it the best ..The location is somehow tricky...

most people assume it's deeper than it usually is... During oral sex, I usually wait till the girl is close to orgasm then I'll insert a finger and apply pressure and gently rub it... It drove my ex absolutely nuts. Keep tounging her clit too while you do this... generally can induce a squirt :D

Have your girl lay down.
Slide 2 fingers into the vagina with the the pads of your fingers facing up toward the belly button. Slide them in slowly along the top and you will feel the pubic bone... the G-spot is directly AFTER the pubic bone. It feels kind of ribbed/bumpy.

Once you've found that part, the trick is to push up toward the belly button AND back toward yourself at the same time. You'll know when you've found it cos she will tell you... there's no mistaking the feeling. WOW!

Personally I like direct, steady pressure on the g-spot while he's going down on me, but your gal may be different... i.e. she may want more or less pressure or for you to move your fingers more, etc.

Hope that helps.
:D

MrsPuddlesFL said:
Kira9 said it well. The motion of your fingers can be described like you're motioning for someone to "come here." The g-spot can be hit well during intercouse too...different women will favor different positions. For missionary, it's great if the guys cock has a natural upwards curve and a thick head.

Here are a few links for ya too:

http://www.libchrist.com/sexed/Gspot.html

http://doctorg.com/site_map.htm

http://www.very-koi.net/gspot.htm

"G-spot simulation usually results in an initial feeling of needing to urinate, which may last a few seconds to 30 sec. This is because the spot is so close to the bladder. "

Any chance of gettin peed on due to stimulation?

"While all women have a G-spot, it has been estimated between 10% and 40% of women are capable of ejaculation"

Accordint to this less than 50% of women are capable of this orgasm..SAD..Are you aware of those facts MRS.Puddles?

What do you think?

The feeling like you're gonna pee sensation is just that...a sensation...a sensation which quickly turns into a pleasurable orgasam if you just allow it to. I think that maybe if the girl is actually working on trying to ejac. and working through the sensations, maybe she might pee a little in confusion but if that happens, I wouldn't consider it a huge problem...quickly clean up and start over.

I really don't think that so few (less than 50%) women are capable of this...I think it's more of a fear of peeing...or just holding back. I didn't start to ejaculate until a few yrs. ago, but I have the same body that I've always had...so in hindsight, I'm sure I was holding back for many years.

I've said it before...fem. ejac. (at least for me) is as much mental as it is physical. ie. rolling on X I could not pee if I wanted to, but I absolutely loved having sex while rolling and had some of my wettest orgasams while rolling. I also usually don't ejac. when I masturbate...unless I'm really getting into it and letting my mind go to fantasy land.

There's also the issue of hydration...most people don't drink enough water. If a girl is gonna ejac. she's got to have pleanty of liquid in her body. There have been pleanty of times where we've had to stop to rehydrate...my mough will become completely dry and I get dizzy and cold. Down a quart of water and relax a bit and I'm ready to go again.

BTW...Seymore Butts has the best squirting videos. I forget which ones I've seen, but in some of them he goes into detail about how to stimulate a girl to get her going good. Some of them will be guy on girl stuff, while others are girl/girl or group masturbation videos. There are a lot of fake squirting videos out there...his videos are real and I happen to like his personality...he does the directing and often talks in the movies.

MrsPuddlesFL said:
The feeling like you're gonna pee sensation is just that...a sensation...a sensation which quickly turns into a pleasurable orgasam if you just allow it to. I think that maybe if the girl is actually working on trying to ejac. and working through the sensations, maybe she might pee a little in confusion but if that happens, I wouldn't consider it a huge problem...quickly clean up and start over.

I really don't think that so few (less than 50%) women are capable of this...I think it's more of a fear of peeing...or just holding back. I didn't start to ejaculate until a few yrs. ago, but I have the same body that I've always had...so in hindsight, I'm sure I was holding back for many years.

I've said it before...fem. ejac. (at least for me) is as much mental as it is physical. ie. rolling on X I could not pee if I wanted to, but I absolutely loved having sex while rolling and had some of my wettest orgasams while rolling. I also usually don't ejac. when I masturbate...unless I'm really getting into it and letting my mind go to fantasy land.

There's also the issue of hydration...most people don't drink enough water. If a girl is gonna ejac. she's got to have pleanty of liquid in her body. There have been pleanty of times where we've had to stop to rehydrate...my mough will become completely dry and I get dizzy and cold. Down a quart of water and relax a bit and I'm ready to go again.

BTW...Seymore Butts has the best squirting videos. I forget which ones I've seen, but in some of them he goes into detail about how to stimulate a girl to get her going good. Some of them will be guy on girl stuff, while others are girl/girl or group masturbation videos. There are a lot of fake squirting videos out there...his videos are real and I happen to like his personality...he does the directing and often talks in the movies.

on the other hand a lot of water in woman's body can make you wet by peeing....:D

"Researches have found that although many women feel a slight need to urinate right before ejaculation, the fluid is definitely not urine. Nor does it come from the Bartholin gland which produces a milky, odorless secretion that helps lubricate the vagina when sexually aroused. "

I did not know this

Top Bottom