Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fun bedroom Games

TheGame2001

What games do ya play in the bedroom?
Fantasys?

Our fav is video taping ourselfs and then watching on TV while we go at it again......same night. instant replay sort of....

I played this game once...it was like the monopoly of sex. You land on certain squares or pull certain cards and WOO HOO!

The cards were like "suck her clit for 1o minutes"....fuck her indian style for 10 minutes....have her lick your balls for 5 minutes.....

I've learned that blue and yellow make green!!

Yeah? Can you come play with my yellow and red?

curious

im almost scared to ask, but what the hell is indian style ? do you don a turban while eating her out in the lotus position ?

devious minds want to know.

GR8SCOT....I noticed your "location" states you are Phrumunder. Indian style is where you sit with your legs crossed and she sits on your lap with her legs wrapped around you. Then she can bounce up and down while you sit there going "WOOO WOO WOO WOO!"

Hey Kronkette....go buy yourself an old Chutes and Ladders board game. Then, take a marker and write stuff in the squares like suck me..fuck me..tickle me..talk dirty to me....and so on.

It's one never ending sex game. Gets really fun when people land on a ladder and have to start at the beginning again. The ex girlfriend and I could play for hours

I like to get me-my wife and atleast 2 other chix in the bedroom and they blindfold me as I walk around the room saying marco and they will say polo. If I catch one I fuck it for 5 minutes then get up and the game starts again. For all you married couples out there this game is a must. So for x-mas ask your wife for this gift.:)

Top Bottom