Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fucking gf's hot friend

I understand this won't be a popular sentiment. And what I say isn't said with any judgement in my heart brothers. I am no better than any of you and probably have walked far worse. So please take some heed to what I say. It is the voice of experience. You will reap what you sow. It is simply the way the world works. I'm not telling Brian or any of the rest of you what to do. We are each of us free to choose. And that is as it should be. But give some thought to this. Though on the outside it seems like harmless fun. And certainly to some extent it is or would be. There is no denying that. But at what cost? Some how, some way it will come back at you. It may take a long time but rest assured it will. It always does. At the end of the day all any of us can truly claim to own is our character. And our character is no more than the summation of how we treat other people. Having said that it is worth noting that the girlfriend in this story is a real person with a heart and real feelings and she is not simply a means to an end. How might any of you feel about your mother or sister being treated in such a way?

A real man isn't measured by how many women he can satisfy in his lifetime rather whether he can keep one woman satisfied for her lifetime. Real toughness is being able to say yes to what is right or no to what is wrong when everything inside of you is screaming against you. Okay, enough preaching. I hope that maybe my words will help keep even one of you from heartache. And Brian, I wish you well. I hope it all turns out alright. Jiminy Cricket out.

Some deep sh_t right there..but very true.. imho

Hmmm...site was listing a page 8 for this thread but wouldn't let me see it. Apparently there was nothing on it. Thanks for your comment conundrum.

all of you girls saying this guys an asshole dont really know what its like to be a guy. To have so much testosterone that all you is think about fucking each girl you see everday. having one mess with you, throw herself at you, its just too much to say no to....

yea its a dick move but too hard to say no to

They fucked eachother up the ass and bumped old threads forever.

Top Bottom