Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fucking gf's hot friend

Crying Brian said:
i think my gf's hot friend wants to fuck, how would you go about asking her to fuck with her not telling my gf?

If you care about your girl, you wont. If you don't give a shit, ask her straight up. One of three things could happen, you could lose your girl and not tag her friend. Number two, you could lose your girl and fuck her friend or number three...you could keep your girl and hit the friend and all will be right with the world.

I'm thinking....THREESOME! Why settle for fucking just the friend when you could possibly have your girl and the friend at the same time.

Crying Brian said:
i think my gf's hot friend wants to fuck, how would you go about asking her to fuck with her not telling my gf?
this is a post that shows u men are pigs
if u want the friend, dump the gf dang, is it too hard for u guys to have feelings?

SoKlueles said:
this is a post that shows u men are pigs
if u want the friend, dump the gf dang, is it too hard for u guys to have feelings?

We have feelings, they're just very small and inconsequential.

Your gf might be testing you. They might be setting you up to see if you will take the bait. Why even have a gf or wife if you going to fuck around on them. One woman is enough to take care of more less two.

Man, if you bag her friend you will be the COOLEST guy in the world.

If she wants to fuck you and you say no, you will be even COOLER.

well you have to test her tell her somthing and tell her not to tell your girlfriend...see how she reacts.... see if you can trust her ... Yep works

Top Bottom