Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fucking gf's hot friend

Dude if you dont care about your girlfriend go for it and enjoy and dont worry about the haters in the forums just do your thing play on playa!!

Dude...it is this simple....you CAN'T bang the friend....they will stay friends after the fight ..and then weeks later you will be the BIG ASSHOLE and no one (the girls they know) will like you.
If you are going to play the field then make sure they are in different area codes...this is rule #1

well look at it this way how often does your g/f and her friend hang out? Are they close? Maybe you are being tested by your g/f girls do tricky shit...the other thing to look at is yep maybe her friend does want to bang you and wont say any thing to your g/f BUT what if they get into a fight dont you think the friend will tell your g/f just to make herself look better? I would either lose the g/f or say no thanks to the friend!

I was looking for a thread like this!

So time for a reboot
At the shore with a new girlfriend her friends and some of their friends.

A 4 day trip, night one (last night), poker.. which becomes strip poker, which becomes OMFG this girls friends and sisters are hawt, one is asian and another a latina, and another a brunette with huge cans.

After strip poker and drinking we all go to bed. Meanwhile the hormones are raging after seeing 4 fine assess and 4 pairs of jugs for free!

Tried to get some but the girl is tired. so the next morning I was sure to slam that to the best of my ability, with the sole intention of having her friends hear her pleasure.
Theory is, other women would get jealous or intrigued, perhaps strip poker will be played again tonight?... if so i need some interesting techniques or excuses if im going to try to convince one of her friends into joining in.

Bros need help!
How can i make a good situation, an even better situation.

new GF age 23, friends are close but not her best friends. is it worth a swing?

i think my gf's hot friend wants to fuck, how would you go about asking her to fuck with her not telling my gf?

I was in your situation, but I told my ex before I did anything about it, that it wasn't working, and we broke up first... Then not only did I get her hot friend, but my ex-GF's hot friend is now my wife :spin: !!!

Charles

This is my opinion,

First, do you really love you girlfriend?
second, are you satisfied with your girlfriend(sex life)?
Third, have your foreseen what will have if you will have sex with
your girlfriends friend?

If you answered this three already, then go what do you want to
do and be prepared for it. :)

Same things happining to me right now and this time it's supper easy to say no, not even any hesitation.... I jus got out the dog house... At first I did think hey this is some kinda test but naw her friends are a bunch of party girl freaks.... So ya anyways I'm good... I'm
like the worst player in the world lol

Top Bottom