Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fucking gf's hot friend

dude i may be just lucky but i have been there numorous time and didnt get busted, if you play it right its all good but i have been busted a few times , of course if you get caught you still have her freind cause obviously they wont be freinds anymore, if she is hot do it man. but i will admit when i banged my ex girls freind and then came home and banged my girl freind like 20 min later i felt a little bad for a little while.

BIGCANNONS said:
dude i may be just lucky but i have been there numorous time and didnt get busted, if you play it right its all good but i have been busted a few times , of course if you get caught you still have her freind cause obviously they wont be freinds anymore, if she is hot do it man. but i will admit when i banged my ex girls freind and then came home and banged my girl freind like 20 min later i felt a little bad for a little while.

Yeah, you feel bad till you get off again,lol.

BIGCANNONS said:

so you all do feel bad huh..for a little while..go figure :rolleyes:

You're a fucking loser and a whimp.

Grow some fucking balls and break up with your girlfriend first dumbass.

KillahBee said:
lmao. how old are you bro? this was my life back in the day, like colleg and shit. I say fucking enjoy it as long as you don't TRULY care about your gf. of course you care about her, but when you are by yourself with nothing but your thoughts, YOU KNOW if you are going tobe with her forever or not. if not - fuck it dude - go for it. live it up.

Colleg hell this was my life back in Highschool :p

LOL @ this whole thread

:lmao:

Top Bottom