Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fucking gf's hot friend

update. My gf's friend is going out of town tonight cause she has to drop something off to her aunt or some shit. Get this My gf is making me drive her because of the bad weather. My gf said if it got late to pull over and get a room. Hell yeah!!! I am going to be stranded in paradise tonighthttp://www.elitefitness.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=4395256#
Stick Out Tongue

Seduce the hottie and then dump your fugly gf. Make your gf, your backup bootie call.

Or if you want an orgie (only if both are hot):

Your gf and her friend probably play with each other privately IF they are both hot.

Find out when they do this and inadvertenly catch them

and then say reassure them you are not mad and then give them some pointers on pussy licking and the orgy commences.

i forgot to post what happened the other night, well to make a long story short we had to stay in a hotel that night and we fucked 4 times that night. I am getting worried, i am thinking i am going to break it off with my fuck buddy.

Crying Brian said:
alright. My gf went shopping with her mom today. She had me go over to her hot friend's house to drop off a shirt my gf borrowed. well when i pulled in I noticed her parents car was gone. I rung the doorbell and the sexy blond answered the door, I said heres the shirt i am returing, and i need another one. She said which one do you need? I replied the one you have on, and she took it off and grabbed me by the crotch and pulled me into her house, both of us undone each others jeans and i bent her over the edge of her couch and we fucked for a good 30 minutes, it was incredible. after we were done I put my clothes back on and she said bye and i said bye.

I am really considering making her my fuck buddy, and keeping my gf.

Did your girlfriend really ask you to get another skirt for you or did you think that was a cool line to use on the girl?

While it's on my mind - what kind of girl would have such a skanky ho girlfriend that would just fuck her friend's boyfriend some 60 seconds after being alone together.

Doesn't say anything good about you, your girlfriend or her skanky ho friend.

I hope you at least the sense of mind to use a condom.

Crying Brian said:
alright. My gf went shopping with her mom today. She had me go over to her hot friend's house to drop off a shirt my gf borrowed. well when i pulled in I noticed her parents car was gone. I rung the doorbell and the sexy blond answered the door, I said heres the shirt i am returing, and i need another one. She said which one do you need? I replied the one you have on, and she took it off and grabbed me by the crotch and pulled me into her house, both of us undone each others jeans and i bent her over the edge of her couch and we fucked for a good 30 minutes, it was incredible. after we were done I put my clothes back on and she said bye and i said bye.

I am really considering making her my fuck buddy, and keeping my gf.

*cough* *cough* bullshit *cough* *cough*

Crying Brian said:
I could get your clothes off in 30 seconds if i was drunk enough,lol

LOL

You get my clothes off...

:lmao:

I don't even think that would be possible if I WERE DRUNK ENOUGH..

Frisky said:
LOL

You get my clothes off...

:lmao:

I don't even think that would be possible if I WERE DRUNK ENOUGH..

lol, if your face is a tenth as good as the rest of your body that i can see from your avatar, i would probably go through with it cutie.

Crying Brian said:
lol, if your face is a tenth as good as the rest of your body that i can see from your avatar, i would probably go through with it cutie.

17?

Top Bottom