Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fucking gf's hot friend

SoKlueles said:
this is a post that shows u men are pigs
if u want the friend, dump the gf dang, is it too hard for u guys to have feelings?

SoKlue ..you have read my thoughts...!

do you guys have no fucking feelings or do you have too many feelings...which is it....

I think for those men who are thinking of cheating in this way have too many nerve endings in their lower head and not enough in thei upper! :worried:

Allon said:
Man, if you bag her friend you will be the COOLEST guy in the world.

If she wants to fuck you and you say no, you will be even COOLER.

I hope you are trying to send the right message here because once he is the COOLEST then he wound't want to be COOLER...get it?

so he would be going for the 1st point your making....since you cannot be COOLer than the COOLest...

Yeh, I was being facisous.

He would be cooler if he turned her down. neither actions would really make him coolest, it was just a matter of words.

Allon said:
Yeh, I was being facisous.

He would be cooler if he turned her down. neither actions would really make him coolest, it was just a matter of words.

that is cool ;)

enjoy it while it lasts, cuz if your g/f finds out chances are she's gonna pack up, and shes gonna take ur nutz with her

Crying Brian said:
well we went out and she was all over me. The entire drive back to my apt from the bar she was rubbing my dick, then when we pulled in my gf's car was there, so i went and dropped her off at her house then went back to my place and slept with my gf. Its all good,lol.

Just hit it bro & forget the 'morality police' and their commentary.

If it turns out good all the better. If not, run a tighter game or don't do it again. You decide.

alright. My gf went shopping with her mom today. She had me go over to her hot friend's house to drop off a shirt my gf borrowed. well when i pulled in I noticed her parents car was gone. I rung the doorbell and the sexy blond answered the door, I said heres the shirt i am returing, and i need another one. She said which one do you need? I replied the one you have on, and she took it off and grabbed me by the crotch and pulled me into her house, both of us undone each others jeans and i bent her over the edge of her couch and we fucked for a good 30 minutes, it was incredible. after we were done I put my clothes back on and she said bye and i said bye.

I am really considering making her my fuck buddy, and keeping my gf.

if the friend definitly wants you then she will keep it a secret. While I was with my ex, her best friend came out and told me she wanted me, so I fucked them both until I got sick of them both and rolled out. My ex still doesn't know till this day.. the friend doesn't want your gf to know how she feels about you if she does in fact want you.. she'll keep it a secret. Do it up, you only live once.

Top Bottom