Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fucking gf's hot friend

You are taking an ENORMOUS chance if you try and pursue this. You CANNOT trust the friend to keep quiet about it so think about whether you want to stay with your current GF before you do anything. If you aren't serious about her, go for it. If you like your relationship, you're foolish to try and fuck her friend.

If you feel you need something on the side, go for someone who doesn't know you or your girl.

roidpuple said:
well you have to test her tell her somthing and tell her not to tell your girlfriend...see how she reacts.... see if you can trust her ... Yep works

Thats a good point. The other girl is weird, so if she was to say anything i would just deny it, my gf would believe me over her anyday. I think i will invite the friend out with me for drinks tonight, and see what i can do. My gf is going out of town until sunday to visit her family. And by the way the friend is hotterhttp://www.elitefitness.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4346350#
QT

Brian,

Seriously dude stop crying and get some love :D Kidding but if you were totally serious about your GF would you really be thinking about this??? Well of course you would be fantasizing about it but from experience even if you don't get caught the relationship will suffer.... I know I'm getting all mushy now but take it from someone who has cheated allot and been the other guy allot, I have a strict personal policy that if I'm "dating" someone I won't cheat it's just as easy to break it off if I'm not into them.... That being said I won't sleep with anyone who is married either..... Too much drama that usually either stems from the unloved or unappreciated wife looking to build her self worth "esteem" and the only way for her to show her man is to tell about you....

hub

he said he want to fuck this other chick and how should he do it that is the question...that is all not should i did it .... how can i fuck the chick without my g/f finding out ........

well we went out and she was all over me. The entire drive back to my apt from the bar she was rubbing my dick, then when we pulled in my gf's car was there, so i went and dropped her off at her house then went back to my place and slept with my gf. Its all good,lol.

Crying Brian said:
well we went out and she was all over me. The entire drive back to my apt from the bar she was rubbing my dick, then when we pulled in my gf's car was there, so i went and dropped her off at her house then went back to my place and slept with my gf. Its all good,lol.

lmao. how old are you bro? this was my life back in the day, like colleg and shit. I say fucking enjoy it as long as you don't TRULY care about your gf. of course you care about her, but when you are by yourself with nothing but your thoughts, YOU KNOW if you are going tobe with her forever or not. if not - fuck it dude - go for it. live it up.

"God gave man a brain and a penis but not enough blood to use both at the same time."

How do you know you gf isn't setting you up to see whether you try to hit on her friend? I'd say try for the threesome or put it out of your mind.

Top Bottom