Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucking a chick who has had kids vs Non-kids

Muscle Catalyst

Plat Hero
Platinum
C,mon guys

Was the Non-kid snatch much tighter and vibrant vs the snatch that has popped out a couple of pups and now the Lips flap in the wind like a kite ???

I have always felt that Non-kid fucks are much more firmer and some healthy walls to wrap around your Stick.

Chicks with kids Most are like fucking a bowl of grease.

Any inputt.

.Com

I prefer chicks with kids because... well she is my wife and the only one who puts out for me - though only occasionally.

Reactions: BNG
I've done my fair share of bitches with kids. I really don't see much of a diff at all bro. This one bitch did feel kinda like stickin my dick in a bucket of warm water, but I saw the kid, and it couldn't have been more than a few months old. The other handful, if I didn't already know they had kids, I seriously wouldn't have been able to tell the diff. I'm kinda thinkin that shit tightens back up after a while. How long exactly, I don't know. Prob depends on the woman. Ladies?

for me ladies who don't have kids are always better in bed. Nothing to do with the pussy, just the fact she doesn't have kids gets me more aroused.

I like em a bit looser because my member gets pretty wide. Its kinda weird actually, normal head, normal base, but real wide for a section in between.

So it really hurts sometimes sticking it into tighter girls, like pushing a square peg through a round hole or something. Then it rubs a bit raw right there if the fuck lasts for more than 20 minutes.

The girls Ive had with kids felt perfect IMO. Slipped right in there and felt really natural fucking them, no pain at all.

Reactions: BNG
No difference I think. I've had girl's with no kids that were wide and loose. No it's not because I'm hung like a squirrel in case you were wondering. LOL.

.COM said:
C,mon guys

Was the Non-kid snatch much tighter and vibrant vs the snatch that has popped out a couple of pups and now the Lips flap in the wind like a kite ???

I have always felt that Non-kid fucks are much more firmer and some healthy walls to wrap around your Stick.

Chicks with kids Most are like fucking a bowl of grease.

Any inputt.

.Com
As I read this all I could think was how unfortunate it was for your father that your mother chose to shove you out of her snatch. So sad that after your birth your father endured the sight of your mother's flapping nether lips and the appallingly unfulfilling sexual experience of fucking her saggy vag.

Unless he did the really manly thing and left her for a younger, unsaggy pussy that had never popped a pup out as soon as you were born :)

Top Bottom