Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuck PUA

BeaR

I just cannot believe that people actually pay any attention to this trash. I mean, really dudes? really? Look, if you dont have game as it is, putting your nose in a book isnt going to help your case. I mean, seriously think about it! Why dont you have any luck with girls? Its probably because you are trying to find a way to "effortlessly" get every 10 you find instantly. Well, here's the truth, by reading these books and taking advice from these idiots you are fixing your mentality to a state where "girls are programmable devices" and "if i respond to her with this witty comeback her mind will be consumbed with me" .How about you just go TALK to a girl and BE YOURSELF. Dont be some sleezeball that tries to ease his way into a vag (unless you are really a sleezeball). Seriously, there is a high risk of you losing your actual personality by letting some weird mofo program you. Really, how long can you keep up this pua shit before it gets old? and what if its too late? what if youre in an actual relationship and the real you comes out. (you know, that video game loving idiot that knows everything and cant have a decent convo)

and why the hell do you need a book to tell you to talk to girls? its not very hard, I mean after all girls are just dudes without dicks........OH SNAP! THATS IT! treat girls like people and they will fuck you, hmmmmm. Nah, a smooth text msg would work best, right?

for reference, I'm 19 years old. Since I lost my V-Card at the age of 14, I've hooked up with over 50 girls all 8's and up from all demographics black,white,goth,prep,punk,latina,fat, skinny,gangsta,asian,arab, cougar. you name it ive drilled it. not to brag, but all it took me was a "hey whats up" and some convo. Now maybe I'm a natural at gaming girls so i cant put myself in your shoes. so if i offend anyone it wasnt my intent, I just cannot understand this damn pua craze these days.

dude, I agree 100% If you look at the guys that write or read this shit, theyare all the nerds that have zero game, and had to resort to some lame " technique" to try and bag a girl. I am pretty experienced at 39, and I fnd having a clean cut look, and being way more fit and muscular than most people, and having just enough confidence, but not cocky is the right formula, at least for me.

dude, I agree 100% If you look at the guys that write or read this shit, theyare all the nerds that have zero game, and had to resort to some lame " technique" to try and bag a girl. I am pretty experienced at 39, and I fnd having a clean cut look, and being way more fit and muscular than most people, and having just enough confidence, but not cocky is the right formula, at least for me.
I go clean cut, and I go with the rough look, depends on my surroundings, but I don't entirely agree, I don't think it is fair to some of these guys who aren't blessed with the natural ability to talk to a girl, yes it is an ability. Think about it, if you weren't as attractive as you say you are (which I am not doubting at all) how much game do you think you could play? When girls don't give you the time of day, a man must resort to something. Luckily my natural maturing in high school topped me off, and I learned after a few summers at the beach that going out to have fun, and not to get girls, is often the best way to pick up girls. I read How to Succeed with Women and The Game, and I noticed that a lot of the stuff I do naturally are in those books. It didn't change my personality at all, which can be described as emotional, talkative, and charismatic. I go out to get drunk and have a good time, and girls fall in line. I'm a closet nerd though, haha, I workout, play football and all that stuff, but I've got a Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3 setting at home. I've actually meet a really cute girl online before, through a friend, and ended up dating her for a few weeks. I have always looked at dating as a game though, whereas some people look at it as serious, I went to football camps to hone my skills, whats the difference? It didn't change my character, or my play style, but I became a better player, its like changing a defensive end to a sacking linebacker, sometimes (Demarcus Ware/ Shawne Merriman) its worth it. I'm not attacking ya'll but presenting the other side. If you worried you are about to be out played get a copy and read it, see what the fuss is about, besides I'm sure soon this will play out and the whole game will change, it happens every hundred years. I'm not even sure if I agree with everything I'm saying, but I want to bounce these thouhts out there.

Also, many (if not most) of the guys on these forums are looking for fitness advice to get a better body, and most of those guys want this better body to attrract women. So should people not try to make themselves more attractive? I was one of those guys, I began working out, looking at it as a means to an end, but the gym became my temple (metaphorically - not an actual idol). I go there to relieve stress, to get that high I get from reaching PRs. My journey is a long one and is just beginning, but luckily I had a mentor I couldn't have paid enough for from these forums that set me straight. Again I ask what's the difference? If there are guys out there reading The Game then they are adapting, as is human nature. Again I state that I'm presenting the other side. If you read both my posts full through, thank you, and I will definately respect whatever your response may be.

Actually I just started to read The Game, I don't like Negs, I definately would not be comfortable using a neg on a woman, something about a backhanded compliment, disguised as an insult makes me hate the idea, but I guess its like digging a hole to make a moutain.

bear, maybe you got the big dick? Could that be your secret weapon?

I think certain books could be helpful for some guys to gain confidence. Some people get stressed and feel awkard in social situations. As long as what you reading isn't based on manipulating people or deceiving "techniques" it may be ok. I totally agree you should be yourself but sometimes you may want to improve who you are and make youself a better person. A result of this is having a easier time talking to girls along with improvement in other areas of your life.

Also, many (if not most) of the guys on these forums are looking for fitness advice to get a better body, and most of those guys want this better body to attrract women. So should people not try to make themselves more attractive?

And this is half the problem: You think that because men are attracted primarily to physically attractive women, then that's how women look at men. UNTRUE. My two roomates are both constantly getting laid, and one is a short and frail with a huge nose and the other is at least 70 lbs overweight. Women care about your personality and your confidence, period. The only time physical attractiveness comes into play is if two men with equal personalities and confidence are fighting over her...so in other words, if you have the same personality as everyone else, in which case you already failed.

If you want to develop your attractiveness, then develop yourself as a person (I know, sounds cheesy, but that's the only way I know how to word it). Get out. Get involved. Develop hobbies and skills. And be confident while doing it! You'll make yourself 10,000x more attractive thanreading this forum, trust me!

And this is half the problem: You think that because men are attracted primarily to physically attractive women, then that's how women look at men. UNTRUE. My two roomates are both constantly getting laid, and one is a short and frail with a huge nose and the other is at least 70 lbs overweight. Women care about your personality and your confidence, period. The only time physical attractiveness comes into play is if two men with equal personalities and confidence are fighting over her...so in other words, if you have the same personality as everyone else, in which case you already failed.

If you want to develop your attractiveness, then develop yourself as a person (I know, sounds cheesy, but that's the only way I know how to word it). Get out. Get involved. Develop hobbies and skills. And be confident while doing it! You'll make yourself 10,000x more attractive thanreading this forum, trust me!
Thats my philosophy, I was pointing out that body building is misused by many guys to gain attractiveness to gain girls. I know in my area, some of the most attractive guys aren't very good socially or are complete jerks, they get girls occasionally but not nearly as much as I do. Thats not to say that attractiveness doesn't play a part. I'm a fairly attractive guy, but what gets me most of my play is my way with words.

Top Bottom