Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forgot about a girl who I fucked....

I was at the gym this morning on the treadmill and a girl walked up to me. Started talking about bulls shit about the gym. No big. Talked for about 15 minutes. She walks away and had an annoyed face on. I think to myself, why is she annoyed.

About 30 minutes later it hits me. I dated her for 7 months about 6 years ago. She looks the same nothing different about her for me not to realize it was her. I just forgot. I see her at the juice bar after my workout and say hello and say I am sorry I did not realize it was her before.

She goes off on me! YELLING and calling me every name under the sun. Says "Was I just a fuck to you? I thought to liked me. How could you not remember me?" Things like that. It was so weird. There were only about 40 people in the gym but they all were looking at me. Not cool at all.

How do I deal?

yonkers weights said:
I was at the gym this morning on the treadmill and a girl walked up to me. Started talking about bulls shit about the gym. No big. Talked for about 15 minutes. She walks away and had an annoyed face on. I think to myself, why is she annoyed.

About 30 minutes later it hits me. I dated her for 7 months about 6 years ago. She looks the same nothing different about her for me not to realize it was her. I just forgot. I see her at the juice bar after my workout and say hello and say I am sorry I did not realize it was her before.

She goes off on me! YELLING and calling me every name under the sun. Says "Was I just a fuck to you? I thought to liked me. How could you not remember me?" Things like that. It was so weird. There were only about 40 people in the gym but they all were looking at me. Not cool at all.

How do I deal?
i woulda started laughing.

sounds like a fuckin psycho

And i thought my memory was jacked up. Seven months Bro and you didnt recognize her. I guess I cant talk I have forgot some pretty important shit before. I hate to say it but i probably would have just acted like i did recognize her at the juice bar and if she would have said something I would have have said you didnt say anything to me either. I had some girl at blockbuster come up to me and say hi and when she realized i didnt recognize her she said well if you dont recognize me then there is no point in talking and walked away. I just laughed. I still dont know where i knew her from, sucks because she was pretty hot.

She was cool back in the day but maybe on meds now...?
It was crazy! I was just speechless. I wanted to grab her and shake the shit out of her to shut the fuck up. It was madness...
Ever happen to anyone else? What did you do?
How do I show face tonight or tomorrow morning?
If I go with my fiancee is she going to freak out again and start some shit?
This was 6 years ago....

It was 6 years ago and we dated for 7 months.

mfuray said:
And i thought my memory was jacked up. Seven months Bro and you didnt recognize her. I guess I cant talk I have forgot some pretty important shit before. I hate to say it but i probably would have just acted like i did recognize her at the juice bar and if she would have said something I would have have said you didnt say anything to me either. I had some girl at blockbuster come up to me and say hi and when she realized i didnt recognize her she said well if you dont recognize me then there is no point in talking and walked away. I just laughed. I still dont know where i knew her from, sucks because she was pretty hot.

In college I asked a girl for her name and number at the bar one night and she was so pissed. I fucked her 2 weeks before but never remembered what she looked like. I got a drink thrown in my face that night. Well deserved.

mfuray said:

yonkers weights said:
She knew thats why she walked away annoyed.

did you say something initially which obviously indicated that you didn't recognize her?

as for the outburst...i think, at some point, i would have just walked away.

yonkers weights said:
She knew thats why she walked away annoyed.

you could have played it off dumbass....been like "im sorry hun... i was in the ZONE!! "

people are gullible ...and how the hell do you forget a hoe you dated for 7 months.....reefer? acid? or what?

Top Bottom