Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forgot about a girl who I fucked....

yonkers weights said:
I was at the gym this morning on the treadmill and a girl walked up to me. Started talking about bulls shit about the gym. No big. Talked for about 15 minutes. She walks away and had an annoyed face on. I think to myself, why is she annoyed.

About 30 minutes later it hits me. I dated her for 7 months about 6 years ago. She looks the same nothing different about her for me not to realize it was her. I just forgot. I see her at the juice bar after my workout and say hello and say I am sorry I did not realize it was her before.

She goes off on me! YELLING and calling me every name under the sun. Says "Was I just a fuck to you? I thought to liked me. How could you not remember me?" Things like that. It was so weird. There were only about 40 people in the gym but they all were looking at me. Not cool at all.

How do I deal?
You talked to her, and that's all that matters. What did she expect you to say? "Oh my God, I still remember the best fawk of my life with you."

The next time you see her, you should do an Austin Powers impression. "Wanna shag baybee?"

yonkers weights said:
In college I asked a girl for her name and number at the bar one night and she was so pissed. I fucked her 2 weeks before but never remembered what she looked like. I got a drink thrown in my face that night. Well deserved.

Fuck thats funny

sounds like you did well to get rid of this psyco bitch when you did!

One would expect you to remember a girl that you dated for 7 months, 6 years ago unless by dating you mean you only saw her a few times in those 7 months. To me, 7 months of dating seems to be a good amount of time and unless the person has changed, which you said she had not, then your memory should be a little better. She might have acted a little rash and overly as I would not care if someone did not remember me, it would have reinforced why we broke up. With that said, I agree with a previous poster that said you both are asses.

yonkers weights said:
WOW - why am I an ass??? Yes, I forgot about, deal...

You can be a situational ass and not always an ass. LOL. You should have remembered someone you dated for 7 months unless you really didn't date or see each other. Don't worry, I am sure there are plenty of guys on here that will agree with you and say you are fine so don't worry about my analyzation.

I see your point but to cause an issue like she did... Not cool either.

By the way: 2 of my boys double teamed her a couple weeks ago after a night out in the city. They called her up and went over to her house and had their way with her. She was sober too. Was a whore, still a whore and a crazy bitch!

Mickey36 said:
You can be a situational ass and not always an ass. LOL. You should have remembered someone you dated for 7 months unless you really didn't date or see each other. Don't worry, I am sure there are plenty of guys on here that will agree with you and say you are fine so don't worry about my analyzation.

Top Bottom