Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forgot about a girl who I fucked....

I should of just so she knew where she stood with me. :)
Next time, I will ask her out for a coffee and a fuck knowing we don't drink coffee. :)

seaking420 said:
lol at this thread.......good times, good times

After she was done flipin out you should have said "I guess a blow job is out of the question huh"

yonkers weights said:
You have to be not telling the turth. Christmas cards.... :) RESPECT.
Someone is hitting it right and making them come back for more. Good job.
I have no shot at remembering all of them. I have had my fun, a lot of fun.
Nothing like a solid jaw shot to jog your memory.

i've always been shy and goofy around beautiful women. . .i still am. . .so, pretty much every woman that i ever had sex with, i knew them for a while and we were friends (i think the fact that i wanted to get in their pants had a lot to do with the "friendship") first before it turned into something else. . .after it was over, in most instances, we remained friendly. . .yeah. . .i still get christmas cards.

Respect my man's follow-up. I don't even know some of their names. As bad as it sounds but it is true. I am "seasoned" to say the least!

velvett said:
HAHAHAHA

I like you.

(Not the get into your draws kind of like, the HAHAHA I can appreciate this guy's experiences kind of like.)

she yelled at you?? i would have yelled back,

"yea, i remember why i dumped your ass, not only are you a bitch, but your butt hole is loose.. and you coochie is dry.. "

but hey, that's me..

yonkers weights said:
Respect my man's follow-up. I don't even know some of their names. As bad as it sounds but it is true. I am "seasoned" to say the least!

don't get me wrong. . .i'm not an angel. . .i had a few "short term relationships" over the years. . .but (and this is probably gonna sound a little :rainbow: ), i never found that shit very fulfilling and i usually felt kind of bad about it later on. . .a couple of them i still feel bad about and it was 20-something years ago. . .i guess catholic guilt never goes away :whatever:

Thanks, maybe next time she flips out on me!

SpyWizard said:
she yelled at you?? i would have yelled back,

"yea, i remember why i dumped your ass, not only are you a bitch, but your butt hole is loose.. and you coochie is dry.. "

but hey, that's me..

I blocked that catholic guilt out years ago....

digimon7068 said:
don't get me wrong. . .i'm not an angel. . .i had a few "short term relationships" over the years. . .but (and this is probably gonna sound a little :rainbow: ), i never found that shit very fulfilling and i usually felt kind of bad about it later on. . .a couple of them i still feel bad about and it was 20-something years ago. . .i guess catholic guilt never goes away :whatever:

Top Bottom