Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forgot about a girl who I fucked....

jackangel said:
lol, why the fuck did you TELL her that you didn't recognize her?
what i was thinking. And your memory is for absolute shit, unless youve been fucking a different girl every week for the past 7 years (but still). I would see a doctor concerning possible alzheimers or neurological degeneration.

i remember EVERY girl i ever got bizzy with. . .ok. . .so there aren't like hundreds of them. . .but i still get christmas cards from some of them :) . . .except the one that punched me in the jaw. . .i think she still has a. . .ummm. . .distaste for me. . .

Not cool blue. It was years ago. I can not rememeber them all. She was ok but nothing to brag about, ya know. Ex to the next.

blueta2 said:
When you get to Montreal and if I meet up with you, I'll make sure to SUCKER punch you.........on her behalf of course ;-)

You have to be not telling the turth. Christmas cards.... :) RESPECT.
Someone is hitting it right and making them come back for more. Good job.
I have no shot at remembering all of them. I have had my fun, a lot of fun.
Nothing like a solid jaw shot to jog your memory.

digimon7068 said:
i remember EVERY girl i ever got bizzy with. . .ok. . .so there aren't like hundreds of them. . .but i still get christmas cards from some of them :) . . .except the one that punched me in the jaw. . .i think she still has a. . .ummm. . .distaste for me. . .

Top Bottom