Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foreskin on a man???

I'm glad I never had a son because I wouldn't want to have to make that decision for him. Personally I prefer cut but I can see why so many guys like being natural.

I have no problems with my current state (cut) and I suppose most men don't either. By the time you're old enough to understand the difference you don't care anymore.

I LOVE being intact - its actually worked for me a ton of times based on people curiosity factor =)

Ulcasterdropout said:
infant circumcision is FUCKING BARBARIC !!! :kaioken:
No it's not, it's a very sanitary, clean practice. I posted studies in another thread that said it was much healthier to have a circumcised penis.

WORKIN' ON IT said:
There is nothing wrong with being "un-cut" but I have to say I prefer "cut"... It looks prettier.
Exactly what 99% of girls have told me. Either that or they don't care. I've never heard of a chic preferring uncut, but I've heard many times them preferring cut.

Being cut must feel must like youre wearing ten condoms as opposed to being uncut.
Sensitivity wise.
Thank you Mom

Jay1 said:
Being cut must feel must like youre wearing ten condoms as opposed to being uncut.
Sensitivity wise.
Thank you Mom
Pure bull. Plus, you probably bust in 30 seconds for your overly "sensitive" glands.

Top Bottom