Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foot Fetish anyone...???

Are you into girl's feet?

• Yes. I have a serious foot fetish!

Votes: 59 55.1%
  • Don't have a fetish, but wouldn't hesitate, especially is she requested!

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • No. Wouldn't even want to touch her feet, let alone put them in my mouth....

Votes: 16 15.0%

• Total voters
I like nice little feet in which all the toes are small and symetrical with the second toe shorter than the the big one. Sucking on women's big toe also seems to really get alot women off so I don't mind. I don't think I really have a foot fetish though, its not like I want their feet to jerk me off lol

I don't have a foot fetish, but I definitely appreciate beautiful feet on a woman. I didn't always feel that way (I'm a leg man!), but it developed after a relationship in my twenties. When I ate her out she would slide her feet under me and put my shlong between them. I learned to like that, especially when she would wiggle her toes! lol
Anyhoo, I'm not a toe sucker, but I definitely appreciate the beauty of a woman's feet since then.

not really a turn on for me but if the wife wanted to try it, I'm sure I would. we'll try anything once, and sometimes twice;)

Girl must definately have nice feet, massages and sucking... does that constitute a fetish or just liking them?

Fetish to me implies staring at pic's of them and nutting on them or whatever, am I wrong here, am I a closet foot festisherite and not know it?

I worked with this guy who used to ask me to take my shoes off so he could look at my feet...he liked that they were little and that I have a tatoo that wraps around my toe

Top Bottom