Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fitday.com and SEX

Evil_Frisky

~Show Quality Bitch~
Platinum
Lmao.. its actually listed as an activity...

Sexual activity, Active, vigorous effort (burn 1/2 cal a minute)

Sexual activity, General, moderate effort (burn 1/2 cal a minute)

Sexual activity, Passive, light effort, kissing, hugging (burn no calories)

OMFG.. who does their testing... They aren't doing something right.. one hour of Vigorous Sex and you only burn 30cals.. aw... hell NO!

I burn more calories durning foreplay :p

Frisky said:

OMFG.. who does their testing... They aren't doing something right.. one hour of Vigorous Sex and you only burn 30cals.. aw... hell NO!

No shit. WHen I put it into jackrabbit mode while doing it doggy style, I gotta be burning at least 1500 calories per hour. LOL

I made the mistake of listening to some stupid talk radio show for a minute today and they were talking about new diet books and one was the sex diet. god I hope people die.

KillahBee said:
I made the mistake of listening to some stupid talk radio show for a minute today and they were talking about new diet books and one was the sex diet. god I hope people die.

I bought that book :worried:

j/k ;)

Frisky said:

Isn't that hilarious?! The cals burned per day for an individual seems awfully high based on, say "seated work" but then low-ball (get it?? :p ) sexual activity......

THis thread is making me horny. I want some doggie-style action. Damn, I'm gonna be frustrated at work today.

jenscats5 said:
Isn't that hilarious?! The cals burned per day for an individual seems awfully high based on, say "seated work" but then low-ball (get it?? :p ) sexual activity......

rimshot

:artist:

I burn more calories than that just licking the sauces off of.... er... damn.

Top Bottom