Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fishy Vagina Stench

OMG the whole idea inside my head makes me regret having come across this thread WTF :sick:

big girls tend to smell stronger than skinny chicks even in the absence of infection (in my experience)

but fishy is pathomnemonic for gardnerella

ya, BV is gross

europeans treat it with boric acid...better then clindo

no experience

These are words to live by "If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it smells like fish, eat all that you wish." This is the voice of experience talking here bros, I wouldn't steer you wrong.

Does anyone think that some nasty women might gain weight and clean less on purpose, to keep their horny husbands away from asking for sex?

Does anyone think that some nasty women might gain weight and clean less on purpose, to keep their horny husbands away from asking for sex?

I think there's a lot of weird ass fucked up people out there so yeah, why not.....

Ive never actually been with a girl who stunk like rotting fish.

But yesterday at the gym I walked behind this short, fat, sweaty obese women who was doing some sort of stretching and OMG, her vagina was stinking up the place!

I mean the foul, rotting dead fish odor was overwhelming - It took like 3-4 steps before I got away from it!

I thought the whole 'smells like fish' thing was sorta a joke, but I guess its true for some nasty women.

In my experience, this can happen to even a clean woman. She showers and prepares for the day at 7 am. And you are tonguing her vag late at night in the heat of passion. It might be a bit fishy.

Top Bottom