Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time in Strip Club at 70.

thelion2005

HRT keeps me young!
EF VIP
Never had been in a Club until invited by one of the dancers I met outside of the place. I am 70 and no prude. Just never gave it a thought before.

I have been having a blast!! The food and company are terrific. Rather than shunned due to age, these girls are super friendly.

Yes, I know I am paying. But don't all men have to pay one way or the other? And yes I am super careful.

Three of them took me private on Val's day and they paid. They wanted each other and let me watch the action. Unreal. Then the one I liked the best gave oral. That really had me going.

What do you think?

What could b better than gettin a bj while watchin two women go at it lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

TY. I have to be careful not to get addicted to being treated so well. Wives and gf's were always manipulative and demanding. And cost me $$$$. These girls cost me $$ and never argue. They tell me just ask for what makes me happy. Two of them want to make a DVD for me staring them. Then we all watch it together at one's house. This will cost me $$ but I've got the money.

Nice. Ride the train while u can lmao it may never stop at ur station again

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom