Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The first date

accuflex

So...I asked out a chick that i have been talking to for the past 3 weeks online (shes also in my school, and goes to my gym, so its not like where strangers)

I have goten to know her pritty well, and im really good at talking to people, but im bad at starting a conversation and ending the night. Like when (knock on wood) she picks me up to go out...what do i say first? any topics stright off the bat?

Also, any ideas on how to end the night, like what to say? I was thinking of saying "I had a really great time, we should do this again sometime" or something like that....

What do ya think?

PS: when i asked her out, I was like
"ya wana do something sometime"
Her- "i have to work all week, but someother time!" (she really has to work all weekend)
Her-"I feel really bad, sorry"

Is this a good thing? Feeling sorry?

sounds genuine bro

as for ending the night, just be like,I had fun, I will call you some time, cya later.

you could even thank her for a good time ,if thats your style.

most of all just be yourself no matter what,dont play it up for anything,women sense that shit

haha dating is tricky.. last moment of the nite.. doesn't always go as planned.. I have the distinguised reputation of being cinderella.. i bolt.. doesn't mean the date went bad.. i just get shy.. for the first date :p

CanadianCutie said:
haha dating is tricky.. last moment of the nite.. doesn't always go as planned.. I have the distinguised reputation of being cinderella.. i bolt.. doesn't mean the date went bad.. i just get shy.. for the first date :p

thats why god invented booze :evil:

Top Bottom