Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fetishes

presguy

i used to have the older woman fetish, now i have an asian fetish. my next fetish should net me an east indian girl and a cute oriental girl. this is going to be fun.

Tall girl fetish
Hairy girl fetish
FBB fetish
Skinny girl fetish
Small boobs fetish

Lately, I've been into midgets.
I don't really find them erotic or anything like that,
really it's just a logistical thing, just more convienent.
I can slid them under my bed along with my soloflex
when I'm done using them.
That, and I like gluing cheerios on my freshly
shaven scrotum.
That's about all I'm into lately.

Rancid Bongwater said:
Lately, I've been into midgets.
I don't really find them erotic or anything like that,
really it's just a logistical thing, just more convienent.
I can slid them under my bed along with my soloflex
when I'm done using them.
That, and I like gluing cheerios on my freshly
shaven scrotum.
That's about all I'm into lately.

u didnt tell them ur fetish about blow up dolls named Marvin did u? hmmmmmm

Rancid Bongwater said:
I have never known a blow-up doll named
Marvin.Word.Hoe.GFY.

I would say my strongest fetish is lingerie, modeling and lap dances...this seems to turn me on the most. I am lucky in this respect, because my wife is verygood at making me feel good and she knows just what to wear and how to work it...

• Other things that turn me on include:
  • pretty painted nails
  • sexy high heeled shoes
  • tasteful thongs and underwear
  • short skirts with sexy legs
  • pretty lips, teeth and sexy smile

sh4dowf4lcon said:

I would say my strongest fetish is lingerie, modeling and lap dances...this seems to turn me on the most. I am lucky in this respect, because my wife is verygood at making me feel good and she knows just what to wear and how to work it...

• Other things that turn me on include:
  • pretty painted nails
  • sexy high heeled shoes
  • tasteful thongs and underwear
  • short skirts with sexy legs
  • pretty lips, teeth and sexy smile

Hmmm... I guess those could be considered fetishes. I like all of the above... espcially sexy legs in a short skirt with high heels.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Hmmm... I guess those could be considered fetishes. I like all of the above... espcially sexy legs in a short skirt with high heels.

Gee FinaBodyGuy...thanks for allowing my comments to be considered fetishes in your book of all knowing sexual knowledge. I guess?

For me just a blanket statement like "foot fetish" is not appropriate. A nasty ass country foot with fungus and hangnails and shit does not turn me on.

"thong fetish" meaning any ass in a thong ... again, there are obvious objections here, an ugly gross, or too large ass, will not stimulate me just because of a thong...
tasteful thongs and underwear will though

"mouth-fetish" just does not accurately depict my standards for being aroused by one's mouth...again obvious problems here are green teeth, cavity filled teeth, missing teeth, herpes, warts, breath, etc...
so for me it is a pretty mouth w/ a sexy smile

I hope this qualifies my fetish list a little for those who did not understand where I was coming from on my first post.

:)

Last edited:
sh4dowf4lcon said:

Gee FinaBodyGuy...thanks for allowing my comments to be considered fetishes in your book of all knowing sexual knowledge. I guess?

For me just a blanket statement like "foot fetish" is not appropriate. A nasty ass country foot with fungus and hangnails and shit does not turn me on.

"thong fetish" meaning any ass in a thong ... again, there are obvious objections here, an ugly gross, or too large ass, will not stimulate me just because of a thong...
tasteful thongs and underwear will though

"mouth-fetish" just does not accurately depict my standards for being aroused by one's mouth...again obvious problems here are green teeth, cavity filled teeth, missing teeth, herpes, warts, breath, etc...
so for me it is a pretty mouth w/ a sexy smile

I hope this qualifies my fetish list a little for those who did not understand where I was coming from on my first post.

:)

Wow, I didn't know I was considered an authority on the subject. Thats a scary thought... you're welcome.

(note to self, be more careful about just typing your random thoughts and babbles that come to mind when reading someone else post... people might think they are something meaningful, when they are just the first random thoughts that pop into my head)

Top Bottom